Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It's not. My Cyber Mondays have been sitting untouched in the box wrapped in the OG paper since they came in from Eastbay and as of last week don't have a speck. Those seem to be the absolute worst when it comes to glitter.
I got 3 pairs of CMs and one has never glittered up. The other 2 appear to be made from fairy skin.
For me Royals (high and low) are the fastest 'growers'.
My 16 breds have never had a spot despite being sat below the royals.

Poorer air quality?! Dust particles?! Come on man we’re raised smarter out here in the bay :lol:

ever heard of asbestos? asbestos can leave shiny specs that look like glitter. Poor air quality/dust in the shoes storage area isnt that farfetched. "Cmon man, we're raised smarter in the bay" You probably went to a state university **** :rofl:

none of my pairs have glitter so i have no real frame of reference aside from pics. Have fun baby wiping your shoes each time you want to wear em :wink:

if u look closely at the brownish cardboard like material inside the box it has glittery components. i believe (and this is obviously not confirmed) that it is a combo of humidity and the shoes sitting in the box for long periods of time. i think if we immediately toss the box and store them in the clear shoe containers from the container store we'll be good, but this is an untested theory. i'm convinced it has something to do with that 1s box!

I got 3 pairs of CMs and one has never glittered up. The other 2 appear to be made from fairy skin.
For me Royals (high and low) are the fastest 'growers'.
My 16 breds have never had a spot despite being sat below the royals.

You got me with the fairy skin! :rofl:

if u look closely at the brownish cardboard like material inside the box it has glittery components. i believe (and this is obviously not confirmed) that it is a combo of humidity and the shoes sitting in the box for long periods of time. i think if we immediately toss the box and store them in the clear shoe containers from the container store we'll be good, but this is an untested theory. i'm convinced it has something to do with that 1s box!

I have every single one of mine still stored in the box with the paper folded underneath the worn ones, and not one trace of glitter on any of them.

Poorer air quality?! Dust particles?! Come on man we’re raised smarter out here in the bay :lol:

you f***ing kidding me

we're notorious for being stupid/ignorant as f***

went to sfsu (unfortunately), and i met people who couldn't read an analog clock, didn't know that an "analog clock" is what you call an analog clock, didn't know who oj simpson is, didn't know who the knicks are, etc. (these were all born-and-raised american adults, btw)

used to be part of the bash facebook group, too, which was also ridden with brazen-a** dumbf***s

---

anyway, on topic - travis scotts are fugly

ever heard of asbestos? asbestos can leave shiny specs that look like glitter. Poor air quality/dust in the shoes storage area isnt that farfetched. "Cmon man, we're raised smarter in the bay" You probably went to a state university **** :rofl:

none of my pairs have glitter so i have no real frame of reference aside from pics. Have fun baby wiping your shoes each time you want to wear em :wink:
Now it’s aspestos?:lol: Alright bro you win
You will be “baby wiping” yours each time you want to wear them soon. Get back to us when it happens

you f***ing kidding me

we're notorious for being stupid/ignorant as f***

went to sfsu (unfortunately), and i met people who couldn't read an analog clock, didn't know that an "analog clock" is what you call an analog clock, didn't know who oj simpson is, didn't know who the knicks are, etc. (these were all born-and-raised american adults, btw)

used to be part of the bash facebook group, too, which was also ridden with brazen-a** dumbf***s

---

anyway, on topic - travis scotts are fugly
Yooo, im in bash haa, still get kicks off on there from time to time

555088-018-air-jordan-1-release-info.jpg
Definitely!!! Picking These Up!!!

my guess is that these glitter 1s are located in areas with poorer air quality. That glitter is most likely dust particles floating around.

located in the bay area and none of my 20+ 1s have any glitter on them

Nope. I'm in the bay and have at least a few pairs with glitter. NY, SBB, CM's that I know of, haven't checked the rest.

Back
Top Bottom