Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
15FB1400-992B-4846-A975-5A55633B2F10.jpeg
9D52EBF9-CE82-492C-9991-4CFE7CCF759E.jpeg

Most of my collection I remembered that I left out a couple in a backup closet but it’s cool.

Dont worry.. the f..king chin—-se resellers will try to get all of 7-9.5 sizes. Part of this culture that i cant stand. And i just started collecting 2 years ago. Wonder how bad it was before..
Some would say if you've only been doing this for two years, you're the part of the culture we can't stand. Please keep race and ethnicity out of sneakers, and if you can't do that, just leave.

Some would say if you've only been doing this for two years, you're the part of the culture we can't stand. Please keep race and ethnicity out of sneakers, and if you can't do that, just leave.
Agreed with the race part and apologize. Two year part does not make sense. So the newer collectors are not welcome into the sneaker world? We? Who is we? Is there a cutoff timeline? I came in late due to financial situation not due to age. But you are right about the the race part.

Some people wear their shoes and may want another pair in the future though

Haha true, but I don't think I have seen a pair beat to the ground in real life. I'm sure they are out there, but I've never seen them.

Must be a Chi owner... shut up.

I am, but we were talking about OGs that have yet to be released in the new mold. I was saying that the last Chis were great and I would want them to finish out the OG cycle before looping back again. If those unreleased pairs and Chis can come out soon then great, bring out the remastered CWs again, but it looks like JB doesn't want to do more than 1 or 2 OGs a year now.

lol I’ll say this all resellers are dedicated here in Michigan. true all resellers come in all different “colors” but it’s only 2 races I see at the Hood DTLR/Villa & Hoodlockers for all Jordan 1’s (when I say hood I mean HOOD Eastside of the Detroit) wanna know the 2? Black & Asian. (I’m black for the record lol)

Pulled out my shadows for tomorrow and noticed a speckle of glitter :smh:
May sound crazy but I’ve been leaving my 1’s outside the box since I had a little glitter on my Breds a while back. They haven’t had any glitter since. I’m not sure if it’s the air or what.

I leave my frags outside the box too from time to time. No glitter on them either. Haven't checked on my banned in months

lol I’ll say this all resellers are dedicated here in Michigan. true all resellers come in all different “colors” but it’s only 2 races I see at the Hood DTLR/Villa & Hoodlockers for all Jordan 1’s (when I say hood I mean HOOD Eastside of the Detroit) wanna know the 2? Black & Asian. (I’m black for the record lol)

Yea but what about ridemebaby ?

6EC6F27F-420C-4375-98DD-CF069CE08BAA.jpeg

EE18B03A-B42C-4A80-A1CB-D22E9DA8A41B.jpeg

I'm hoping when they do bring back the Chi 1s it'll be during a remastered period where they fix the arched heel. It's for me, the last big step from a visual perspective. Letting the 94s breathe now though since all the talk of OG colors had me realize I hadn't checked on them since the 2015 Chi drop.

6EC6F27F-420C-4375-98DD-CF069CE08BAA.jpeg

EE18B03A-B42C-4A80-A1CB-D22E9DA8A41B.jpeg

I'm hoping when they do bring back the Chi 1s it'll be during a remastered period where they fix the arched heel. It's for me, the last big step from a visual perspective. Letting the 94s breathe now though since all the talk of OG colors had me realize I hadn't checked on them since the 2015 Chi drop.
you're crazy homie. I wear mine at least once a month and I would more often but with work 5 days a week my rotation gets pretty backed up as it is. Dirty em up so they never have to see the bed sheets again.

you're crazy homie. I wear mine at least once a month and I would more often but with work 5 days a week my rotation gets pretty backed up as it is. Dirty em up so they never have to see the bed sheets again.

D62197BC-CFC0-4F1C-B667-A82195F049AB.jpeg

Hahaha I feel you bro. I had a pair I literally rocked until the soles started separating and i could feel the air unit on the right forefoot indenting. Once the 2015 drop happened I retired my pair and ended up trading them. Still miss them and loved how you literally couldn’t bend the back heel wearing them loll.

I think dude means he couldn’t cop size 7-8.5
Who’s paying resale for mids?
Now that’s ridiculous lol

Back
Top Bottom