Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
759736D6-73BC-47FF-83EF-47FBD9C07FE8.jpeg
Storm blue for me as well!

I was about that animaniac, tailspin, rescue ranger, ducktales life.... also 1. Raph 2. Mikey 3. Donny 4. Leo :nthat:
Yeah Tailspin! And Darkwing Duck & Goof Troop. Man I loved being a kid..
B/reds are tanks and if you wear them enough both the toeboxes will have a similar aesthetic one will just be less tumbled and yeah the con with stockx is that you dont know what the seller is selling if theres any defects that may be worse. Like bashmilk bashmilk got a pair of rotys off stockx with a noticeable chunk missing from the sail panel.
Ima be more careful when buying off StockX for now on. I feel it's where everyone dumps defect pairs but can't blame them lol. StockX offered me a $20 credit.

It’s crazy how we’re getting early look videos for the Sports Illustrated AJ1 before the Spider-Mans when they’re releasing a few weeks after, & I’m mad I’m feeling them this much, they’re actually nice! Now I want em, even tho I don’t really need em! Ugh, Christmas time man:smh:

how’s the quality on the:
09 DMP bred 1’s?
‘17 Royals
‘18 shadows
And
‘18 bred toes.

Looking at all 4 tomorrow

$875 for all of them. Good deal?

Union black toes were my first 1‘s btw lol so i dont know much about 1’s except for that i really like them and must have a few cw’s now

All I see of these 2019 1's so far is a light gray sole, my perfectly good pair of lasers with the orginal black toe tongue installed, and getting some neutral gray paint.

Back
Top Bottom