Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hey guys, which pair of banneds has the X on the Back?

Im getting ready to purchase a pair, 2016 banned/breds no X on the back. Is this correct?

D93B697F-517C-4A2A-A40B-5E45C46E2BE2.jpeg
Chilling in the nosebleeds forgot the sneaker shields

I only have money for one pair.
It's either rookie of the year or court purple.

Last edited:
So I think it's been long enough.

Left them out of the box this whole time. Been wearing them regardless of weather conditions or anything else. The glitter does come back, but to a much lesser extent. Also wore them after being in the rain after they re-glittered. They came back clean with no glitter and no needing to wipe anything off.

So I'd say there's some truth to wearing your kicks and glitter. You wear them on a regular basis, the glitter that's starting to form will come off before it gets too bad.

This! As time goes on the glitter really won't come back too been wearing my kicks boxless and frequently for like 2.5 years.

2019 cw's are lookin weak, wake me when some more metallics or royal toes drop.

Leo
Raph
Mike
Don

Xmen Arcade game was dope! Cyclops ftw!

Might have to double back and cop rookies, red laces are :nthat::pimp:

Comic cards was the ****!
Marvel Series 3, and Marvel Masterpieces

Weekend wears...
20181202_150947.jpg

Hope you getting a good price on those. That mismatching toe would drive me nuts. What year are these? I ask because 2016s aren't really all that red. They're almost maroon looking (2016s). Forget I asked that question if they ain't 2016s though.

You can tell they’re 2016 with the print inside and no x. Also they’re remaster cut and come with 2 laces attached.

Hope you getting a good price on those. That mismatching toe would drive me nuts. What year are these? I ask because 2016s aren't really all that red. They're almost maroon looking (2016s). Forget I asked that question if they ain't 2016s though.

$500. Slightly better than Stockx. Will the other toe box wear like the other after a few wears?

You can tell they’re 2016 with the print inside and no x. Also they’re remaster cut and come with 2 laces attached.

Is the quality good on this specific model/ yr?

$500. Slightly better than Stockx. Will the other toe box wear like the other exterior a few wears?

Is the quality good on this specific model/ yr?
Quality is decent and subjective.
It also varies.
Some hate the color on these.
Some hate the material on the 2013.
Some hate the cut on the 2011.
There’s always something somebody won’t like.
In my opinion these are good. But they also glitter and the red isn’t vibrant. So there’s my complaint about this model.

Back
Top Bottom