Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
can’t tell what emotion that smiley is , but word !
its this
ac038e56-00dc-4178-ba0a-d4fd6650ee39-gif.2221972

there's no sail in chi 1s so why would we put sail laces in them as opposed to white? (of course, do what thou wilt with your own shoes) makes no sense unless your chi is beat and u want a fake vintage/og look. cats be trying real hard it seems...

there's no sail in chi 1s so why would we put sail laces in them as opposed to white? (of course, do what thou wilt with your own shoes) makes no sense unless your chi is beat and u want a fake vintage/og look. cats be trying real hard it seems...

That's exactly why! I feel like the sail laces gives them a dope vintage aesthetic. Also the laces in my chi's aren't sail. They're originals from my 85' b/reds. All our white laces will eventually age into sail and that's the look I'm always on. You may think its try hard but it's not at all im not switching laces with a fit, I threw them in and they are staying that way until I feel like switching out.

haha they legit look like theyve been reshaped

Properly beating them and then boxing them up for months in all kinds if warm weather conditions top of each other is probably the reason they've been reshaped. I love it though. It's like vintage without even trying just letting the nature of the material do its work.

Properly beating them and then boxing them up for months in all kinds if warm weather conditions top of each other is probably the reason they've been reshaped. I love it though. It's like vintage without even trying just letting the nature of the material do its work.
no iron or spray bottle needed :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom