Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nyc-13.jpg
nyc-14.jpg
nyc-15.jpg
nyc-16.jpg

Made my Jordan 1 from Nike NYC on Saturday. 5th ave was packed with ppl but I had to do this!
Overall really cool experience. the swoosh options that are available are a lot larger than the aj1 swoosh so when I placed them on the regular spot it looked weird. Therefore placing it more in the middle (off white, tisci inspiration). Overall I used 3 swooshed on each shoe and that's because I wasn't able to do the UV printing.
Happy with the result and if I had extra cash I would make another!

nyc-13.jpg
nyc-14.jpg
nyc-15.jpg
nyc-16.jpg

Made my Jordan 1 from Nike NYC on Saturday. 5th ave was packed with ppl but I had to do this!
Overall really cool experience. the swoosh options that are available are a lot larger than the aj1 swoosh so when I placed them on the regular spot it looked weird. Therefore placing it more in the middle (off white, tisci inspiration). Overall I used 3 swooshed on each shoe and that's because I wasn't able to do the UV printing.

These are dope! Id cop foreal!

nyc-13.jpg
nyc-14.jpg
nyc-15.jpg
nyc-16.jpg

Why couldn't you do the UV? And what is it? I plan on going there today or tomorrow. I hope they don't run out of my size.

Why couldn't you do the UV? And what is it? I plan on going there today or tomorrow. I hope they don't run out of my size.
Their machine was down at the time I was scheduling my appt. It might be back up. It's the printing on the sides. There's lettering and swooshes.

That's what @theltrain be doing :rofl: he'll be like "nah, not gonna get em" then come release day he'll post up a win like "so I got these" L train is really The W Train
lol

nah but spoons was sayin that the comic book crowd is likely gonna go for the crystals, increasing they hype/demand.....kinda like how the kaws collectors tried to get their hands on the 4s when those came out.

lol

nah but spoons was sayin that the comic book crowd is likely gonna go for the crystals, increasing they hype/demand.....kinda like how the kaws collectors tried to get their hands on the 4s when those came out.
I thought you had better stuff than that. Must be a new collector/shoe buyer.

I did but I sold off my "grails" for better things. I decided instead of buying all this hype sh*t and vintage sh*t that I would break new ground in my life with recent releases etc etc. Been in the game since 04' maybe new to you and everyone else on the site but that's ok, I like being a youngblood.

I did but I sold off my "grails" for better things. I decided instead of buying all this hype sh*t and vintage sh*t that I would break new ground in my life with recent releases etc etc. Been in the game since 04' maybe new to you and everyone else on the site but that's ok, I like being a youngblood.

:lol:...I respect your response. I was only giving you a hard time. I was kidding. Nice collection and pic. 8)

I'm totally fine with being called a comic book "nerd," but we're calling comic book readers "nerds" on a site for us sneaker "nerds?" :rofl:
im playin....i aint in that crowd :lol:

but you're right...peeps are gonna come out the woodwork for those spidey joints. just like what happened with those kaws 4s.
While the comic book fans will, and should to be quite honest, come out of the wood works for a Jordan based/themed around a comic book character and movie, I feel like the Kaws 4s were a little different. I personally didn't like them, and never had even heard of Kaws at the time, I'd argue that most people that were hyped over the release also didn't know anything about Kaws either. IMO, most heard the word "collab," knowing that means limited/hyped, and lost it.

Back
Top Bottom