Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I had the first McFarlane kiss figure set with the letter stands. Wish I could find it.
bruh mcfarlane is gawd toy maker; anything he touches he masters; remember the horror movie sets
he did stranger things
strangerthings2-ghostbusterskids-figures-frontpage-700x337.jpg

Last edited:
McFarlane articulation is terrible though. He’s only just now getting with the times on that end. Sculpt wise he’s always been on another level.

McFarlane articulation is terrible though. He’s only just now getting with the times on that end.
most of mines stood on there own, and i could position them; but i didn't have many early series; i basically only collected the "spawns" in each series, collecting sets was pricey

Always thought the Spawn figures we’re super dope. I get what you mean about Funko Pops (most, but definitely not all) having the same fundamental build, but other than that, they all definitely vary and are dope IMO. But at the end of the day, all of this is so subjective it’s not even funny. Whether you love, like, or hate Funkos, Jordan’s, Spawn figures, whatever, it’s all our opinions, and it’s all good.

Always thought the Spawn figures we’re super dope. I get what you mean about Funko Pops (most, but definitely not all) having the same fundamental build, but other than that, they all definitely vary and are dope IMO. But at the end of the day, all of this is so subjective it’s not even funny. Whether you love, like, or hate Funkos, Jordan’s, Spawn figures, whatever, it’s all our opinions, and it’s all good.
basically; but i really didn't know funkos switched mold until today thanks to @therefill

not my pic (dont own these) but this was constantly asked after they came out

349DBB68-C33D-4AD6-ACE2-9C3FB2E3AAE9.jpeg

Ex-nay on Atent eather play. I could never do patent leather I feel like your kicks will never break in. Its probably up there with 2013 chi's vinyl in stiffness (sure looks like it)

Word in Westwood is wristbands...

Was there. It was a circus. Got a wristband but not sure I will get my size. No one purchased. To all of the line cutters, I hope you break both of your legs. Selfish losers, even cutting in front of little kids and people who were there way longer than you. Lowlife scum.

D46797EC-0F2C-41B3-B03D-9037B007501B.jpeg
Was there. It was a circus. Got a wristband but not sure I will get my size. No one purchased. To all of the line cutters, I hope you break both of your legs. Selfish losers, even cutting in front of little kids and people who were there way longer than you. Lowlife scum.
Glad you got your wristband. Karma got the cutters. Didn’t get a band but got to watch this

Back
Top Bottom