• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
200w.gif

The bred toes are gonna be top 10 ones ever made in JBs recent era in like 3 years.

Dudes don’t understand how crazy that shoe is.
I’ve got an event tonight and I’m trying to figure out which one to wear. It’s funny how I keep going back to the bred toes aesthetically. Totally agree w you.

The SIs aren’t the worst IMO, but I’m good. I just want the actual Black/Whites. On the two colored 1s (UNCs, Kentuckys, Blk/Whts, etc.) the white collar is a must IMO.

On a side note, while everyone is entitled to their opinion, I don’t get what being into Funko Pops has to do with having a girlfriend tonytobacco tonytobacco . I’m into Funko, video games, and sneakers for that matter, and I’ve had girlfriends and now a wife. It just cracks me up when every blue moon someone insinuates to things as not being “cool” or “attractive” or “childish,” on a sneaker forum of all places. But again, I respect your opinion 100%, and no hard feelings.

the best part about shadows is that theyre made of leather everywhere so theyll only break in over time. The cherry on top is the donor pair of soles will be cake when the time comes. So glad they went with this shade of gray. Bury me in these.

The bred toes are gonna be top 10 ones ever made in JBs recent era in like 3 years.

Dudes don’t understand how crazy that shoe is.

I agree. Classic color on one of the best color blocking schemes on the 1s. Couldn't hit on the initial release and missed the exclusive access on SNKRS like a week or two ago. Feelsbadman.

the best part about shadows is that theyre made of leather everywhere so theyll only break in over time. The cherry on top is the donor pair of soles will be cake when the time comes. So glad they went with this shade of gray. Bury me in these.
Totally agree. The Shadows are the only pair of 1s I’ve ever doubled up on (have doubles of Royals and triples of Blk/Reds via different releases over the years, but I bought 2 pairs of Shadows during this last release). They’re perfect IMO.

I have to agree bred toes were my favorite released this year, also the most difficult to obtain

What's a good price to sell used 2013 Chicago's? I was somewhat shocked seeing more than a few pairs on eBay sell in the $300 range used and DS 400+

Totally agree. The Shadows are the only pair of 1s I’ve ever doubled up on (have doubles of Royals and triples of Blk/Reds via different releases over the years, but I bought 2 pairs of Shadows during this last release). They’re perfect IMO.
it was so hard to find a good pair, but absolutely worth it. I wouldnt push my luck on a 2nd pair but if snkrs drops a restock im all over it. Returns are a necessity with these

its such a beautiful shoe when made well

What's a good price to sell used 2013 Chicago's? I was somewhat shocked seeing more than a few pairs on eBay sell in the $300 range used and DS 400+
i think you answered your own question.

i think i got $225-ish for my pair a couple years ago, and then i only had to add $100 to get 2015s.

because i used to collect spawn from series 1-9 maybe; i appreciated the detail in them; so i've been collector before; just i seriously don't get funko
never heard of funko until yesterday, those spawn figures were awesome though. Im pretty sure I had the first spawn figure they made back in the day

Back
Top Bottom