• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For the Spiderman air jordan 1 release.
There will be no wristband. Once the truck is open anyone can come up and get a pair of air jordan 1.
There Is no official line or whatsoever a queue.

oh so they look like the spidey suit
tenor.gif

Of course they’re not for everyone, but I actually think they make tons of sense. Not “Spider-Mans” per se. But the same Jordan 1 shoe worn by Miles Morales in a Miles Morales Spider-Man movie, with a pattern on the upper mimicking the halftone pattern that’s one of the key characteristics of the animation/art style, swoosh with details mimicking Miles Morales/Spider-Man’s eyes, and blue/Red tongue tag and lace tips clearly as reference to Peter Parker’s Spider-Man. While JB knows all about gimmicks, I think they did it right this time. Might be too much going on for some understandably, but might be one of the better themed Js. If anything honestly, I’m surprised they put this much detail into these. A legit themed collab, and not just a “we can tell by the colors used, but it’s not an official type of thing” type of themed pair.

Gonna have to disagree with this being one of the better themed J's, when we have a Doernbecher collection (with one of them having a Superman logo). Hell, Nike in general knows how to make a good collab/theme when they want to.

(Look at the Playstation x Paul George's.)

I see the pop art style inspiration here, but I'm not letting JB throw an icy sole, a blue and red tag on some Chicago's, and tell me these are Spider-Man's lol

This reminds me of what they did earlier this year with the Jordan 3 'Free Throw Line'. Take an OG colorway/model, add a new gimmick, give it a story, make it limited.

yall better like the spideys if yall are buying because if its for resale theyre going to bomb hard. Look at them.

If you want the Chis go get the Chis. This is the same thing as the game royals/fragment dilemma. Except the spidermans suck thoroughly.

yall better like the spideys if yall are buying because if its for resale theyre going to bomb hard. Look at them.

If you want the Chis go get the Chis. This is the same thing as the game royals/fragment dilemma. Except the spidermans suck thoroughly.

I hope they do bomb in case I miss. but I doubt they'll "brick."

Last edited:

you don't believe that do you?

Of course he doesn’t. He knows damn well a shoe can be ugly and still have a nice resell value.
because i'm not going to pay an arm n a leg for these, honestly don't want to go higher than 275 for these joints; but i'm sure hype is building

I know but still, look at them

They shouldve just come in kids sizes tbh.

Yall gonna be out there lookin like this
austictic-kid.jpg
to be fair; don't adults that aren't into sneakers look at us this way already; double if you're a gamer(i'm not) ; n triple if you collect funko(which i don't)

to be fair; don't adults that aren't into sneakers look at us this way already; double if you're a gamer(i'm not) ; n triple if you collect funko(which i don't)
I hear you, thats why I keep them low key. The loudest pair I have in my rotation are the chis/am1 reds. And eventually the SWs. But luckily more and more people are starting to understand why we do this.

It took RDR2 to get me to buy a playstation for the first time since the first playstation came out. And I only bought that one to play NCAA football.

Funko is waaay out of my radar though. I dont get down with that, Id rather have a girlfriend.

I hear you, thats why I keep them low key. The loudest pair I have in my rotation are the chis/am1 reds. And eventually the SWs. But luckily more and more people are starting to understand why we do this.

It took RDR2 to get me to buy a playstation for the first time since the first playstation came out. And I only bought that one to play NCAA football.

Funko is waaay out of my radar though. I dont get down with that, Id rather have a girlfriend.
naw i really just meant that we can't turn on each other in the sneaker community; we can call them trash, but we can't call them childish; then they win

i don't get funko because it's literally the same mold with thousands of cw's; they really all look the same to me

got xbox 1 x for madden n wwf 2k19; just so happen to have netflix and amazing picture so it's now a media center more than a game

Back
Top Bottom