AF0DB751-F7F3-4A61-8018-F5B862981DE7.jpeg
13A628A6-DF5B-4416-BCAA-37A0E3DAE7D4.jpeg
6EF36B00-CFEC-4D30-A214-75C8A9355A92.jpeg
AF3CF0D8-EC28-4226-AAF7-14531165CF3D.jpeg
62D94C3F-2A17-4358-B7A4-C7A4C8DBBA43.jpeg
6AF619CE-6C80-4283-A364-684E39A7228C.jpeg

How?!

Real 1

Anyway these got picked up today. Stupids sent me a size 9 blue instead of 9.5, I’ll live with the error though.
B7AD0C21-5AF1-40DE-A443-65E03238F327.jpeg
So I saw GGG wearing the black toe ones pushing his daughter in his stroller pass my crib and I said nice unions!! He was a little confused. I don’t think he knew exactly what he had so I told him I’m trying to get the blue pair and he said “let me loook into it my mans” (GGG voice)

GGG as a connect! Not counting on it though

IMG_3631.JPG

Original drop order processing and shipping taking forever. Just received today: Union x Air Jordan 1 White/Storm Blue-Varsity Red. Details, packaging and shoe story make the entire collection a must pickup for Jordan fans.
Older Heads will appreciate seeing the History of AJ1 come together. Went usual true to size 10.5. Want to swap out for yellow laces after seeing pics. Really looking forward to getting the Flight tee & hoodie and White/Grey-Black shoe soon.

Last edited:
Y'all gotta stop throwing the word "gimmick" around, that's not what the word means, JB isn't deceiving or scheming anyone. Its marketing.

But they ARE gimmicky....If you want to be particular, fine...They're "Kitschy". To be honest, I'm not so offended by the concept on these....and the box and paper DOES make them collectible....But I'm not interesting I wearing them. And I no longer buy anything I wouldn't wear. So...I'm out.

Kitsch is a style of mass-produced art or design using cultural icons. The term is generally reserved for unsubstantial or gaudy works, or works that are calculated to have popular appeal

These are cool. But nothing I’d breaking my neck for. I like the “distressed” look and the materials, looks like a suede, used on the bluish upper and off-white collar. Also like the unfinished tongue. But again, nothing crazy special. Actually looks like some sort of aged UNC 1.

Wouldn't wear the spidey's...lil too gimmicky. Nothing says "Spider-Man" about them...no webs no logos ...nothing.
Of course they’re not for everyone, but I actually think they make tons of sense. Not “Spider-Mans” per se. But the same Jordan 1 shoe worn by Miles Morales in a Miles Morales Spider-Man movie, with a pattern on the upper mimicking the halftone pattern that’s one of the key characteristics of the animation/art style, swoosh with details mimicking Miles Morales/Spider-Man’s eyes, and blue/Red tongue tag and lace tips clearly as reference to Peter Parker’s Spider-Man. While JB knows all about gimmicks, I think they did it right this time. Might be too much going on for some understandably, but might be one of the better themed Js. If anything honestly, I’m surprised they put this much detail into these. A legit themed collab, and not just a “we can tell by the colors used, but it’s not an official type of thing” type of themed pair.

Not “Spider-Mans” per se. But the same Jordan 1 shoe worn by Miles Morales in a Miles Morales Spider-Man movie, with a pattern on the upper mimicking the halftone pattern that’s one of the key characteristics of the animation/art style, swoosh with details mimicking Miles Morales/Spider-Man’s eyes, and blue/Red tongue tag and lace tips clearly as reference to Peter Parker’s Spider-Man.

That’s one hell of a sentence

Shiekh app shows an aj1 on 12/14 and 12/15. The 14th is the spiderman I believe but whats the 15th?

This annoys me so much :smh:.
If you not willing to sit your *** in the chair while waiting in line, you ain't in line.

What’s stopping dudes from just sitting in the chairs and claiming the spot? I’d call up all my homies to sit on those chairs if I was about that life

Back
Top Bottom