Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i think that box is limited. They’re supposed to have a wider release in Mid December as far as I know.
if true
scust.png
, i want that damn box. "do you wear the shoes or the box blah blah blah" i want that damn box :lol:

Damn, JB really got me with this one. Putting it out there now, need a 9.5-10. Hope this isn't dumb limited.
Word. And ain't that doodoo that a shoe based off a comic book hero BORN AND RAISED IN NY isn't having the shoe released here in NY? Smh lol. But in all seriousness I need this shoe bad... Spidey is my all time favorite comic book hero. I even went to New York Comic Con in Miles Morales' AJ1 disguise with chicago 1s and errythang.

dope concept with the Spider-Man’s and the box is a nice touch, but not gonna be mad if I strike out on them. Got 2015 Chicago’s so I’ll be good

This dude ray polanco really giving insight on “story telling” for all these brands and now early look at this spideys? Surprising tbh

Box is dope
Shoes are dope
Chi’s are GOAT
however, 2013 ‘Chicago’ 1’s are in line for the worst pair of 1’s in terms of quality and comfort
This is 100% truth all around, ‘13 chi’s are by far the worst Jordan 1 leather wise I’ve ever owned. Even worse than my dmp 1’s and leather was trash on both of those pairs. Crazy that prices are going for $500 plus for ds 2013 chi’s, original retail was $110 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom