• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
6E763F76-62E1-4C44-B1C3-30A39E8935E8.jpeg

Little boy, I've been in to sneakers longer than you've been alive. I was in to sneakers before hype.

That's why as an ADULT with responsibilities if something happens to them, I'm not just going to spend another $2,000 to replace them. I can put that to something else, or ten other pairs of kicks.

I don't care about the culture, I'm a man. Stop trying to impress people on the internet and break necks and grow up.

hello old man! comment was directed at the weird feeling u get when wearing $500 shoes.

ever have days when u have to ask the wife to remind you how old you are?... happens all the time since we are having an old man competition. lotta assumptions in your reply cornball. u missed the whole point. not sure how u gathered trying to impress people. here in waco, texas billly bob loves my sneakers...that's a joke dummy. feel like u need joke explaining. there i go assuming like u did. see how it looks? dumb right. now back to being brilliant.

i just wear what i want when i want. feelings about how much they are worth dont cross the mind. value dictates nothing. weather often dictates. wife at times does. stop assuming sh*t old man. for the record turning 38 in this since a kid. also like to troll...not here often but ill probably troll u for a while. and yes adulting is overrated...too many responsibilities. wear your kicks farty old man, wear your kicks! cant tell you how to feel though, like bobby said its your prerogative. sending a virtual muff and depends adult incontinence diaper love your way! gotta go brush my teeth with caviar toothpaste...allergic to seafood but should be fun.

Last edited:
Really LA only? Or just this box edition? Gonna be salty as hell if they’re just LA only. $#!+ don’t even make sense.

Damn, JB really got me with this one. Putting it out there now, need a 9.5-10. Hope this isn't dumb limited.

i think that box is limited. They’re supposed to have a wider release in Mid December as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom