Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I remembered today!
76446A9F-DFAA-442C-BC42-43AAB9F29863.jpeg

To see

64FA45B4-1C0D-4FFC-9396-F6D1C3BC1072.jpeg
early premiere action
giphy.gif

never heard of funko until yesterday, those spawn figures were awesome though. Im pretty sure I had the first spawn figure they made back in the day
the first one was a toy, them joints became lil sculptures man; i can't imagine what they look like today

waiting for this comment; because 1's don't look like 2's n so forth the molds change; funko is LITERALLY THE SAME MOLD; WITH DIFFERENT CW'S; completely different situations

giphy.webp

What I meant was different colorways across the same silhouette. For instance Jordan 1s in the black and red colorways. Just think about how many non-sneakerheads who saw somebody's Jordan 1 collection, the Breds, Black Toes, Chicagos, Bred Toe, etc. and asked, "Why do you have so many pairs of the same shoes?" To us, they're all different, but to somebody else who isn't into sneakers, they probably think they're all the same.

What I meant was different colorways across the same silhouette. For instance Jordan 1s in the black and red colorways. Just think about how many non-sneakerheads who saw somebody's Jordan 1, Bred, Black Toes, Chicagos, etc. and asked, "Why do you have so many pairs of the same shoes?"
i say the same thing when deciding cops

imo collecting shoes breaks up the monotony by having multiple silhouettes so all your shoes aren't the same; i've only seen one mold for funko

What I meant was different colorways across the same silhouette. For instance Jordan 1s in the black and red colorways. Just think about how many non-sneakerheads who saw somebody's Jordan 1 collection, the Breds, Black Toes, Chicagos, Bred Toe, etc. and asked, "Why do you have so many pairs of the same shoes?" To us, they're all different, but to somebody else who isn't into sneakers, they probably think they're all the same.

I can't believe that had to be explained. :sick:

never heard of funko until yesterday, those spawn figures were awesome though. Im pretty sure I had the first spawn figure they made back in the day

I still have a ton of those Spawn figures in original packaging. Somewhere at my parents house. They were worth quite a bit back then (certain characters / variants) but then the values crashed for whatever reason

i say the same thing when deciding cops

imo collecting shoes breaks up the monotony by having multiple silhouettes so all your shoes aren't the same; i've only seen one mold for funko

I don't collect Funko or own any, but they really aren't the same mold. The bodies are different across each figure. The big head and beady eye design is their signature so that's present in each one, but the rest of it is different.

Whoever said the ROTYs were close to SBBs got me dying man I swear

They're really nice but they're not even better than the Purples that dropped this year (although the lack of obvious synthetic leather is nice)

Crazy with white laces

Yep. I didn't either until I looked them up :lol:
Which brings me back to my point. We don't collect it so we think they're the same. Other people don't collect sneakers so they think they're the same.
naw i just looked them up too still don't see it; but i would compare shoes to spawn they develop; funko still looks the same series to series
51eKPltsxGL.jpg

50d37cf5-bc10-47a7-98af-4ce04537ee41.jpg

-7736327190637382397.jpg

i get a toy not being a toy, but there's no creativity; same mold different cw.....i guess i would compare funko to 7's and true flights; you can't have a whole collection of 7's and true flights

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom