Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Michaelangelo my favorite tmnt
You guys remember the arcade game where you could play all 4 characters at once
That game was awesome!
Man i'm old asf
Loved playing arcade games back in the day
I remember playing super mario bros at 7 eleven lol
How about operation wolf i think that's what it's called(shooter) now that's another classic

Bruh everyone knows Donatello was the GOAT

That game was awesome!
Man i'm old asf
How about operation wolf i think that's what it's called(shooter) now that's another classic

turtles in time?

That game was awesome!
Man i'm old asf
Remember that Xmen arcade game?

That one game Hard Drivin' where youre driving a car around in 3d flying off ramps and cows

Yeah I remember that game!
Didn’t it have a stick shift and clutch like a real manual transmission car?
Man going to the arcades was some good times
So many classics
Brings back a lot of memories

yup lol you know 11 year old me was steady driving around in 1st gear the whole time

The best was when the food court collabd up with the arcade. So much stimulation. Calzones, a little bit of taco bell and that arcade over there with those sounds going. Then you look out and theres the sports store with all the dope early 90s shoes sitting in it. Those instapumps sitting in that bubble display. So much life and energy in the mall back then. I miss it. Its so weird and quiet going to the mall now. Gives me anxiety.

Last edited:
Whoa. This has gone a little off the rails...but I’m totally here for it!!! A couple thoughts. It’ll always be Raphael as the GOAT in my opinion. Dude took absolutely no ish, and was about business. Though I love Mikey’s disposition. That X-Men arcade was awesome! I always love Nightcrawler personally.

Wolverine is the goat remeber the cómic cards doe lol
Dude you just reminded me that I have a binder somewhere at my parents house with that entire collection. I even had that venom spiderman hologram card. Until this trashy kid I knew stole it from my bedroom and hung it up in his room acting like he didnt know what i was talking about

I got that set of cards autographed by the guy who inked them

pexels-photo-268376.jpeg
my chameleon 1's are stuffed right now; but they look terrible with the creases, reminds me of this

hi guys,
just wanted to ask what is the general consensus for sizing for the nigel sylvesters aj1s
is it tts or 0.5 up?
i have wide feet
thanks

Words of a famous poet. I remember seeing cash money in concert, and the kid was sitting at the front of the stage smoking blunt after blunt. All he said the entire time was “drop, drop, drop” lmao

Back
Top Bottom