Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Happy Friday
20181130_095837.jpg

Battling with this... Or just spending that bread. Almost bought the Frags 2 days ago for $2,300, now at $2,500. SMH, and I'm team retail to the fullest. :frown:
bruh i'm frugal; but i also believes in buying what you like; 2500 though, i mean that just ridiculous nothing else you want that you can spend that on

Never giving up 2k for some Frags.. doubt I'd ever do that period but Jesus. I was chasing Frags like a year ago and I got close to copping but I just couldnt fork over the 1400 or w/e it was for them. Just felt too crazy for even my wacko sneaker habit.

Just gotta act like they dont exist at this point.

$2,500? I mean if you got it like that by all means ball out...$350 is my personal cap. Any shoe over that I have to trade, or sell another shoe to fund.

Damn famo, I’m sorry you gotta go through that. Smfh
NT fam... my house got robbed... they stole my Banned 1s, Black Toes, Shadows, Royals, Game Royals, Clay Greens, and a bunch of Yeezys. Feels bad man. Good news is the idiots left behind my Union 1s and Off-Whites. Stay safe out there and make sure you set up security cameras in and outside of your home.

Battling with this... Or just spending that bread. Almost bought the Frags 2 days ago for $2,300, now at $2,500. SMH, and I'm team retail to the fullest. :frown:

That's steep...I'd say there's a better way to spend 2.5k but then again I'm not in the financial position to even consider that proposition lol. So if you've got it, then more power to you.

damn bruh, **** happened to me in april; couple things to take solace in, the 2 shoes they left can significantly help to finance the ones they stole, yeezy hype is dead so they're not flipping your shoes for an absurd price they would have got months ago; it's just leather and plastic so you already know that can be replaced

i know the mfs that robbed me, dude is a fiend; so i constantly remind myself that material things don't matter; and that was just a test of whether or not that's what i really believe; however the day it happened i dm'd the consignment shop and told them to be on the look out for supreme camo 5's with no box; which was the only thing he took that had resale value, sure enough he tried selling them, owner dm's me back says he's here, sprint down the street, see the fiend, yoke dude against the building, then slam him to the ground; owner says here's the police; play it off like it's just to friends in an altercation, never want to involve the cops, so i go home with my shoes, but i've been the hammer before so when life makes me the nail i can't trip......karma

That's a crazy story man. It's a bad feeling to be robbed. I'm glad you were able to find your culprit and get yourself some closure.

Was hoping for a restock on the ROTY, but it’s looking like it’s not happening. Might have to pay resale

those spideys look like they got run over with one of those dough rollers with the spikes on it.

Anyone that pays 2k+ for synthetic leather shoes is an idiot, especially when game royals looks exactly the same with out the Nazi branding.

Was hoping for a restock on the ROTY, but it’s looking like it’s not happening. Might have to pay resale

What size and where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom