Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Battling with this... Or just spending that bread. Almost bought the Frags 2 days ago for $2,300, now at $2,500. SMH, and I'm team retail to the fullest. :frown:

Man...what size do you wear? Didn't know they went for 2.5 now.
Also, I own Frags. I bought Game Royals to customize them into Frags & sell Frags to capitalize on its value... But I couldn't do it, so I sold the Game Royals.

I just couldn't fathom fronting I owned Fragments with the custom.
So if people don't pay resale, I think they should forget about the shoe period.
But that's just my opinion.

PO

Man...what size do you wear? Didn't know they went for 2.5 now.
Also, I own Frags. I bought Game Royals to customize them into Frags & sell Frags to capitalize on its value... But I couldn't do it, so I sold the Game Royals.

I just couldn't fathom fronting I owned Fragments with the custom.
So if people don't pay resale, I think they should forget about the shoe period.
But that's just my opinion.

PO

Lol yea man. I wear a 9. I thought about going the customize route too, but I don't know. We'll see, I had custom Breds before, and I have 4 pairs of Breds.

Just been debating copping another Cuban chain instead.

And I ain't got it like THAT, or else I would just cop without thinking about it. But 2.5k ain't going to kill me, I'll still live the same life lol. It's just the thought of spending it on kicks that were $185, it's the principle of it all.

Yea, I like the colorway, Rd not care for the branding. Don't even care about Fuji whatever his name is. Never heard of him, couldn't care any less.
yea, i would go the custom route then; got blue moon's so that's enough of a blue black toe for me; but once i tongue swapped the black toes with a black tongue, i don't even care about other shoes now, if this cw is that kinda grail to you

the amber rose 1's slick heat; just a naw for me

edited: wait there's no jumpman on the back....
giphy.webp

Last edited:
Battling with this... Or just spending that bread. Almost bought the Frags 2 days ago for $2,300, now at $2,500. SMH, and I'm team retail to the fullest. :frown:
Just do the customs

I'm gonna eventually do it to one of mine

the look is the main point i like the frags, so if i can get the same look by customizing why not?

all that poor man frag nonsense doesn't bother me one bit

Finally got ROTYs. Called Shoe Palace in Aurora CO and they still had my size release. Drove out and checked all the other shoe stores in the mall first, House of Hoops was the only place that even asked if I needed help so I asked if they had them and they were like 10.5 is the only size we have left... which was weird because I had called when they first dropped and they said all they had was a 14.

Anyway I still went to SP and sure enough like every other store no one greeted me or asked if I needed help. Probably would have doubled up but poor custom service saved that pair for someone else and thus saved me money.

Very happy with the shoe though. Hilarious how people are hyping those god awful TS' when this shoe looks way nicer, but that's perfectly fine with me. I'll probably never wear my wheat 1s now...

That’s cdazy to hear. Over here in Cali it’s kind of a running joke that these shoe palace employees are always on 1000% with trying to help customers and asking if they need anything.

That’s cdazy to hear. Over here in Cali it’s kind of a running joke that these shoe palace employees are always on 1000% with trying to help customers and asking if they need anything.
True as a matter of fact I get annoyed every worker keeps asking you need help lol I’m like nah I know what I came here for lol

For the people that are bothered by "Frag" customs, how about royal toes instead? Sounds easy if you use a pair of royals as the base.

I don’t think the frags are special enough to warrant $2000+, but anyone can do what they want with their money. I’d suggest to customize game royals even though I’m not a fan of customs.

I feel like Royal Toes are inevitable, close enough to Frags for me. I'll wait it out, was gonna do the Game Royal custom but i'll keep em stock.

Back
Top Bottom