Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
House and we only have house insurance for natural disasters, no robberies lol.

Thanks man. It's all good. It's just money in the end and no life was harmed. I'm thankful for that.
Bro you gotta get a policy that covers theft of personal property. Your natural disaster policy probably doesn’t cover fires (most wildfires are started by humans and not natural) and probably doesn’t cover earthquakes, and Southern Cal ain’t flooding or getting hit by tornados or hurricanes

Never thought it would happen in my quiet neighborhood, but it happened. Gotta improve security and install some cameras.

There wasn't much else to steal at my home. Some worthless jewelries were stolen and that's all. And my Macbook was hidden underneath the bed sheet, so they missed that lol.

That's unfortunate.., but at least the whole fam is safe. Does anyone know about your stash of shoes? In my experience, most robberies that occur are from people that have some kind of association to you or people you know.

NT fam... my house got robbed... they stole my Banned 1s, Black Toes, Shadows, Royals, Game Royals, Clay Greens, and a bunch of Yeezys. Feels bad man. Good news is the idiots left behind my Union 1s and Off-Whites. Stay safe out there and make sure you set up security cameras in and outside of your home.
Sorry to hear bro. thankfully nobody was hurt.

Ive been having visions of a Wotherspoon x Jordan 1. I keep seeing the heel with a brown sole, sail midsole, Forest Green heel, Purple swoosh, Blue under it, Salmon wings collar, Gray collar under it, Yellow crushed velvet liner, Yellow tongue, yellow lace hole piece, Forest toe rand, Forest forefoot lacehole piece. Corduroy of course. Denim square heel tab, denim NA tag. Tweak where necessary upon sight to perfect it.

The stack of lines on the heel evens out to the number of layers on the SW

Instead of doing another AM1 he should jump over to the AJ1
That would be so dam ugly. I've seen mock ups on IG. I say keep that away from the AJ1 please. It gets enough abuse as it is

Bro you gotta get a policy that covers theft of personal property. Your natural disaster policy probably doesn’t cover fires (most wildfires are started by humans and not natural) and probably doesn’t cover earthquakes, and Southern Cal ain’t flooding or getting hit by tornados or hurricanes

Yeah, will definitely look into better protection from now on. Thanks for the info!

That's unfortunate.., but at least the whole fam is safe. Does anyone know about your stash of shoes? In my experience, most robberies that occur are from people that have some kind of association to you or people you know.

Other than my closest friends, no. I am vigilant in letting strangers know about my shoe collection and I never invite strangers to my home.

Other than my closest friends, no. I am vigilant in letting strangers know about my shoe collection and I never invite strangers to my home.

I'm thinking you got followed bro. Somebody saw you in different heat all the time and knew which house to hit. Can't be a huge sneaker head though since you said they left the OWs, Unions, and Boost.

Or do you always have shoes delivered to your place?

DtNKtSjXoAYfzec.jpg

DtJPD9KV4AMbMFI.jpg

I'm thinking you got followed bro. Somebody saw you in different heat all the time and knew which house to hit. Can't be a huge sneaker head though since you said they left the OWs, Unions, and Boost.

Or do you always have shoes delivered to your place?

I have shoes delivered to my place all the time. Could be a delivery man working as a scout (lol), but, honestly, I think my home was targeted since I live by myself. It's a corner house too. Going to work on home security to deter future robberies.

NT fam... my house got robbed... they stole my Banned 1s, Black Toes, Shadows, Royals, Game Royals, Clay Greens, and a bunch of Yeezys. Feels bad man. Good news is the idiots left behind my Union 1s and Off-Whites. Stay safe out there and make sure you set up security cameras in and outside of your home.
Sorry to hear that man. Thats one of my biggest fears

NTers
Spill it out
Which stores outside Florida will be selling these on decemebr 8?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181130-003930_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20181130-003930_Instagram.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 38
damn bruh, **** happened to me in april; couple things to take solace in, the 2 shoes they left can significantly help to finance the ones they stole, yeezy hype is dead so they're not flipping your shoes for an absurd price they would have got months ago; it's just leather and plastic so you already know that can be replaced

i know the mfs that robbed me, dude is a fiend; so i constantly remind myself that material things don't matter; and that was just a test of whether or not that's what i really believe; however the day it happened i dm'd the consignment shop and told them to be on the look out for supreme camo 5's with no box; which was the only thing he took that had resale value, sure enough he tried selling them, owner dm's me back says he's here, sprint down the street, see the fiend, yoke dude against the building, then slam him to the ground; owner says here's the police; play it off like it's just to friends in an altercation, never want to involve the cops, so i go home with my shoes, but i've been the hammer before so when life makes me the nail i can't trip......karma

Last edited:
How do the Jordan 1s 2018 fit?

And legit check please! (2018 pair)

Attachments

• 630783F1-9C48-4A48-A13D-37F583BDC3F1.png
    630783F1-9C48-4A48-A13D-37F583BDC3F1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • AFD3037A-DF32-4495-8951-17FE4D5968D3.png
    AFD3037A-DF32-4495-8951-17FE4D5968D3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 40A271FE-FA36-45EB-B073-219B05AC9B8D.png
    40A271FE-FA36-45EB-B073-219B05AC9B8D.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • 6EE45A57-A372-42A8-A522-37D683A7A856.png
    6EE45A57-A372-42A8-A522-37D683A7A856.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Glad that you’re safe but def sucks to hear you got robbed. I’ve got security cams but dummies still gonna do dumb things. Praying that you get some kinda restitution form this ordeal

Finally got ROTYs. Called Shoe Palace in Aurora CO and they still had my size release. Drove out and checked all the other shoe stores in the mall first, House of Hoops was the only place that even asked if I needed help so I asked if they had them and they were like 10.5 is the only size we have left... which was weird because I had called when they first dropped and they said all they had was a 14.

Anyway I still went to SP and sure enough like every other store no one greeted me or asked if I needed help. Probably would have doubled up but poor custom service saved that pair for someone else and thus saved me money.

Very happy with the shoe though. Hilarious how people are hyping those god awful TS' when this shoe looks way nicer, but that's perfectly fine with me. I'll probably never wear my wheat 1s now...

Back
Top Bottom