Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
j1.jpg
j2.jpg
j3.jpg
j4.jpg

We so far away from the glory that sneakers used to be. Jesus now all we have is the hope that they retro OGs as close as possible to the OGs.

At least I know the bush snaps off lol

I don’t get the hype on the soleflys? Any Miami head here?

The NYC guys are already planning to feast lol

NT fam... my house got robbed... they stole my Banned 1s, Black Toes, Shadows, Royals, Game Royals, Clay Greens, and a bunch of Yeezys. Feels bad man. Good news is the idiots left behind my Union 1s and Off-Whites. Stay safe out there and make sure you set up security cameras in and outside of your home.

Last edited:
NT fam... my house got robbed... they stole my Banned 1s, Black Toes, Shadows, Game Royals, Clay Greens, and a bunch of Yeezys. Feels bad man. Good news is the idiots left behind my Union 1s and Off-Whites. Stay safe out there and make sure you set up security cameras in and outside of your home.

Damn fam...hurts just reading this post. Sorry brother.

Sucks man it’s my biggest fear. Did they take anything else besides shoes?
Also remember if you keep them away from their boxes the value significantly drops.

Never thought it would happen in my quiet neighborhood, but it happened. Gotta improve security and install some cameras.

There wasn't much else to steal at my home. Some worthless jewelries were stolen and that's all. And my Macbook was hidden underneath the bed sheet, so they missed that lol.

NT fam... my house got robbed... they stole my Banned 1s, Black Toes, Shadows, Royals, Game Royals, Clay Greens, and a bunch of Yeezys. Feels bad man. Good news is the idiots left behind my Union 1s and Off-Whites. Stay safe out there and make sure you set up security cameras in and outside of your home.

damn man, sorry to hear. house or apartment? can you maybe file an insurance claim?

Never thought it would happen in my quiet neighborhood, but it happened. Gotta improve security and install some cameras.

There wasn't much else to steal at my home. Some worthless jewelries were stolen and that's all. And my Macbook was hidden underneath the bed sheet, so they missed that lol.

Dudes was casing you. They wanted the shoes.. Im sorry man. I really feel for you, but you'll get it back. The universe is gonna give you them back in other shoes.

damn man, sorry to hear. house or apartment? can you maybe file an insurance claim?

House and we only have house insurance for natural disasters, no robberies lol.

Dudes was casing you. They wanted the shoes.. Im sorry man. I really feel for you, but you'll get it back. The universe is gonna give you them back in other shoes.

Thanks man. It's all good. It's just money in the end and no life was harmed. I'm thankful for that.

My girl gave me one of my Christmas presents early... and man these things are amazing.

I ain’t even do em justice with that pic. My pair extra scuffed.

Attachments

• 0BC4366E-24A5-4F71-B3C9-39D31C7DE951.jpeg
    0BC4366E-24A5-4F71-B3C9-39D31C7DE951.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 40
  • D5B7BB73-7FAD-4003-9412-83BCCDE778CD.jpeg
    D5B7BB73-7FAD-4003-9412-83BCCDE778CD.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom