Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm trying to reduce my shoe collection. Trying to offload 1s (and just about anything lol). I've gotten rid of the RSSBs, 2013 BT, 2013 Bred, used 2013 Chicago, Barons, Homage to Homes.

I need to get rid of Shadows, my other H2H, possibly extra Chameleon (or whatever the ASG was called).

But I'm debating on the UNC...

Should I keep them?

I'm trying to reduce my shoe collection. Trying to offload 1s (and just about anything lol). I've gotten rid of the RSSBs, 2013 BT, 2013 Bred, used 2013 Chicago, Barons, Homage to Homes.

I need to get rid of Shadows, my other H2H, possibly extra Chameleon (or whatever the ASG was called).

Should I keep them?
Keep UNC's.

Should I keep them?

I'd keep them, but you've already gotten rid of breds, black toes and chis, which are all better than the unc so...:ohwell:

Should I keep them?

Size on the Shadows?

2933161A-7865-480B-9FFD-55D4234879FB.jpeg

Most worn pair of AJ1s I own. The real go to.

I can't be the only person who's ROTY's fit long as **** !!!!

I mean, I go up.5 in most of my AJ1's as is for a little extra room. But I could fit almost a whole damn thumb in the gap on these.

I'd keep them, but you've already gotten rid of breds, black toes and chis, which are all better than the unc so...:ohwell:

I've still got 2013/2016 Breds, 2015 Chis, 2016 BT, 2013 Shadows, 2017 Royals, 2018 Shadows. I'm just trying to stay to the bread and butter. I'll never buy Frags, Unions, rebuy the RSBBs or Top 3.

The opposite for me, had to go up from my usual 12US to 13US.

That’s crazy. All my other 1s I got this year fit fine in a 12. But both the Game Royals, and these ROTY’s fit almost a full size bigger for me.

At first I thought it was because of the cheaper materials used on the GRs, now I’m not so sure as my ROTYs fit the same as those, if not bigger. And those have semi decent materials used.

So my bid for the Nigels' (sz 12) was accepted on Monday (11/26). Shoes will be in hand tomorrow (11/30). They must have some on hand in the warehouse? I'm surprised I'm getting them this quick.

Damn, this page really killing these fits. Keep them coming :pimp:

Sike, all them joints trash. Taper your denim

Back
Top Bottom