Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That's what matters I forreal needed to see this been going through some stuff lately

I pray things get better for you... It was only fitting to put the laces in these since I really like Jordan 1s and Christ is #1 in my life...

Anytime you need word(s) of encouragement, I'm here... Love the sneaker culture but here to build up my bros in truth through faith...

Black-Red I's are probably my GOAT Jordan I. It certainly was before they made 70 hundred dope OG remixed color ways and I think it still is. My alma mater college colors are black and orange so SBB's and 2.0's have a special place with me. I really enjoyed wearing the 2.0's.

2 of the best non-OG/new colorway releases of 2018 imo

20181128_225748.jpg

I hate those green joints but I love the Game Royals.. I think they got slept on like crazy. Mine had solid quality. I REALLY wish they came with white tongue. Your pair with that white tongue is pure fire.

0takusamsay 0takusamsay Did you do it yourself? I feel like that would be a costly job.

I still say breds are the goat shoe, however I have been wearing Chicago’s and bt more. Maybe it’s that the white in them goes with way more stuff.

I hate those green joints but I love the Game Royals.. I think they got slept on like crazy. Mine had solid quality. I REALLY wish they came with white tongue. Your pair with that white tongue is pure fire.

0takusamsay 0takusamsay Did you do it yourself? I feel like that would be a costly job.

If you talk to a customizer they'll price gouge. I went to a cobbler it was only 20 bucks

TF, we all wear our shoes, but none of our pairs look like that after just 2 months. Do you wear the wrong size? And also play kickball in them every day?

TF, we all wear our shoes, but none of our pairs look like that after just 2 months. Do you wear the wrong size? And also play kickball in them every day?

Nah I was just wearing them all the time and walking around them all the time and doing a lot in em. Again, tf? Lol

I only had like 3-4 pairs of 1s I was wearing for months and when I got these they immediately became favs.

I'm not trying to argue with you or be mean, it's just shocking to me how your shoes look after just 2 months. But if you're wearing them several times a week and you don't baby them, I guess I can see it.

Only my Metallic Reds look like that, but those are 1.5 years old and I've worn them 80-100 times. They're my designated beaters.

Didn't mean to offend, carry on.

I'm not trying to argue with you or be mean, it's just shocking to me how your shoes look after just 2 months.

Only my Metallic Reds look like that, but those are 1.5 years old and I've worn them 80-100 times. They're my designated beaters. And even still I don't think they look like that.

Didn't mean to offend, carry on.

Not trying to argue either lol

I don't have designated beaters I just forreal really wear my pairs and I don't baby em at all. They aren't ill fitting at all I just only had a few since April and just recently got my collection back. My metallic reds and pines are pretty beat because those were my two favs especially the greens.

I HAD an extra pair of Shadows and extra pair of Pine Greens I just sold. :frown: it was hard letting the extra shadows go cuz i wear them the most. Anyways guna pull the trigger on Court Purples soon in a size 10. There too dope
llamf; in time you'll be able to say i grabbed ravens 1's for only 240, and it will be just like the rsbb story

I HAD an extra pair of Shadows and extra pair of Pine Greens I just sold. :frown: it was hard letting the extra shadows go cuz i wear them the most. Anyways guna pull the trigger on Court Purples soon in a size 10. There too dope

IMO, 1's are a shoe you pretty much only need 1 pair of. They hold up and stand the test of time better than almost any other Jordan.

Also, they look BETTER with wear and tear. Gives them character. I had multiples of almost all my 1's, sold them all. Don't regret it one bit.

Ive been having visions of a Wotherspoon x Jordan 1. I keep seeing the heel with a brown sole, sail midsole, Forest Green heel, Purple swoosh, Blue under it, Salmon wings collar, Gray collar under it, Yellow crushed velvet liner, Yellow tongue, yellow lace hole piece, Forest toe rand, Forest forefoot lacehole piece. Corduroy of course. Denim square heel tab, denim NA tag. Tweak where necessary upon sight to perfect it.

The stack of lines on the heel evens out to the number of layers on the SW

Instead of doing another AM1 he should jump over to the AJ1

Back
Top Bottom