• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

giphy.webp

This month I've seen 2 different kids at 2 different malls wearing mismatched Yeezys. :smh: Makes me wonder if this is becoming a "thing" again.

Biggest cringe ever.

At least the dude with the pines and purps is following a theme...but still super try hard and corny.

As his friend, you have a responsibility to step in and stop that...:smh:

I mean it gets him clout lol I can't really step in and be like it's mad corny because it's his schtick he's like 20 so he's in that age range where this is wavy or drip. Memphis dudes love matching. I just wear whatever with whatever.

I mean it gets him clout lol I can't really step in and be like it's mad corny because it's his schtick he's like 20 so he's in that age range where this is wavy or drip. Memphis dudes love matching. I just wear whatever with whatever.

Yeah, I guess it's a generational thing. I'm older so I just don't get that type of fit.
I'd also advise him to trade in that swingman for an authentic. Not only for the quality upgrade but the deeper purple will actually match the 1s :wink:

Man l’m stuck in a J1 dilemma - really want UNC’s (the OG not OW) , but I definitely need 2 pairs so I can mix n match a perfect pair to stock since I’m collecting the OG’s .

Not sure if I should hold out for a possible re-retro in 2019/2020 or pull the trigger on StockX . Resale for two pairs would be ~$700 . .

Right now I feel like I should hold out but they’ve only released once in 2015 :/

Back
Top Bottom