Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
people were more worried about the other release that was on the same day as SBB. I personally passed on them when they dropped and passed on the RSBB too. Would've been nice to have the SBB to complete the "toe" series now tho lol.

as far as quality goes, Frag was pretty decent quality and those came before SBB

My friend went to attend a live Blends raffle thinking there would be one for the SBBs. Turns out they only had it for the Turtle Doves. He ended up winning the TDs. :lol:

We talking SBB today?
DA30950E-5CA7-4514-85C7-AC0FAEA9C150.jpeg

Chi’s still the GOAT

It's funny how hardly anybody said Chicago's were their favorite until after they were harder to get.

Oh, and I remember. Most people were saying Black/Red's and Royal's; especially when Royal's were going for a grand.

Breds are overrated, the best 1s are the coloured toebox with the sail side panel & black swoosh (SBB, Purples etc.) it looks so much cleaner

In OTHER unrelated news, picked up the ROTY ever so slightly below retail, this eventual Union L is getting to me

Breds are overrated, the best 1s are the coloured toebox with the sail side panel & black swoosh (SBB, Purples etc.) it looks so much cleaner

In OTHER unrelated news, picked up the ROTY ever so slightly below retail, this eventual Union L is getting to me

Royals = True GOAT cw

Back
Top Bottom