Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This one was today. At 9am jordan brand store at Los angeles. They camped out overnight thinking the store will let them get the Nfr yellow pair leftovers from Wed raffle. And they are still there. Not guaranteeing a pair

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1542306193837.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542306193837.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 81
This one was today. At 9am jordan brand store at Los angeles. They camped out overnight thinking the store will let them get the Nfr yellow pair leftovers from Wed raffle. And they are still there. Not guaranteeing a pair
That's where I picked up my NFR yellow pair and that area felt pretty sketch already. No way would I camp over night there.

That's where I picked up my NFR yellow pair and that area felt pretty sketch already. No way would I camp over night there.
Yeah even the person guarding the door says Go away. No leftovers will be sold. Yet, they still wait. Waiting for nothing

Resell not looking bad at all for ROY, looking like i’ll pull the trigger late next week when shipments come in...

edit: talking about bigger sizes

Last edited:
Resellers getting mad that they’re not making what they used to is funny.
Also, valley fair fcfs? Yeah there will be 10 guys with the fix kicks hoodies on. Lol

Definitely not stressing the ROYs. I didn't even like em that much at first (on feet pics got me :smh: )

SNKRS or bust. I'm putting in very minimal effort.

I just don't have the energy for buying kicks anymore. Sadly I rather pay resell or just hold the L. It's too hard and stressful trying to cop kicks for retail these days.

Resellers getting mad that they’re not making what they used to is funny.
Also, valley fair fcfs? Yeah there will be 10 guys with the fix kicks hoodies on. Lol
Bro I had one dude on ebay trying to give me some sob story about not making money on my pine greens if i return them for coming laced up because of the shipping costs. I paid 230... Then told me that the pics in the listing werent of that particular pair because he has 32 pairs of them.... took everything I had to not unload on him and just get my refund.

ROTY is growing on me. Literally just haven't been motivated to grab any kicks lately. I guess ill give it a ole "College try" via sneakers. Wont be too bummed though when that L comes.

Back
Top Bottom