Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ROTY looks good. I just hate the the attached story. I need to see someone put in flax colorway laces.

pass on rookies, they look great, just cant get passed the detached wings, them red laces are too fresh tho! still a pass, matter fact not sure which pair of ones im getting next...none on the horizon that i need.

My Slam Kicks finally arrived today. Could have swapped laces for these shots, but aint nobody got time for that...

gplus4590214498530943122.jpg
gplus6634896694635221853.jpg
gplus7891022906308038361.jpg

Luckily footlocker down the block from me is getting the Roty, might take a walk in the am to see what's going on. usually my local spot doesn't get exclusive releases

Just seen these. Didn’t you make these yourself already 0takusamsay 0takusamsay ? I’m good on these, since I already have the Pine Greens, but not bad. However, I do notice a Jumpman on the tongue, so it’s even more so a pass.

Haven't gotten to a green chi yet but since I've had these pines imma have to go ahead and salvage that sole in for 2 pairs. Need a green/black pair as well. Or an updated dmp.

Luckily footlocker down the block from me is getting the Roty, might take a walk in the am to see what's going on. usually my local spot doesn't get exclusive releases

If it isn’t mobbed, pass the word on. I was thinking one of the BK stores might be a good option.

They need to get rid of SNKRS desktop and android app. Go back to iOS only or invite only. Like how pathetic is it that it keeps on happening. Fully booked as soon as it came up. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom