Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Resellers getting mad that they’re not making what they used to is funny.
Also, valley fair fcfs? Yeah there will be 10 guys with the fix kicks hoodies on. Lol

Shoe Palace at Valley Fair was the move. Pairs not picked up are released after 12pm btw.

IMG_20181115_204218.jpg
Jordan brand showing no signs of slowing down on the 1s. Via DJ Folk
Grey, black, hyper crimson, and white. Yeah, I’m good. Not bad, but not needed personally. Now don’t try to throw together some wild storytelling surrounding these in order to reel me in JB. That’s an order!

I'm trying to get like spoon and end my year off right with them unions

if i knew chances were gonna be that high i should've asked somebody on that side to enter for me

i hate bothering people tho

I'm trying to get like spoon and end my year off right with them unions

if i knew chances were gonna be that high i should've asked somebody on that side to enter for me

i hate bothering people tho

I hope you end it right too. I'm surprised I won because when I picked up my ticket everyone and their family pet was there. Clearly there were a lot of resellers in that line and it was obvious. I was shaking my head inside. Plus, I only had one chance and ticket for them. Unfortunately, my girlfriend broke up with me and broke my heart. So I didn't even have her to go with me for another ticket. Anyway, I hope you hit on Saturday. I believe it will be possible.

Back
Top Bottom