• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I have a solution.
Lock the sellers' listings for 2-3 weeks - during this period they cannot remove their item. After the two week period, they can relist for free.
If the sellers would like to remove their listing to adjust their price prior to the two week period to undercut, charge them an early termination fee.
Undercutting is still gonna happen, but at least this prevents the constant undercutting with no penalty.

This way StockX can still maintain their "free market" explanation.

I have a solution.
Lock the sellers' listings for 2-3 weeks - during this period they cannot remove their item. After the two week period, they can relist for free.
If the sellers would like to remove their listing to adjust their price prior to the two week period to undercut, charge them an early termination fee.
Undercutting is still gonna happen, but at least this prevents the constant undercutting with no penalty.

or just keep it the way it is

you dont have to sell shoes there they have no reason to change...... honestly its a free market anyone can list for what they want..

so basically he wants stock x to commit collusion of sorts with big time resellers (small time here and their guy honestly is the one doing the undercutting)

long story its basically salty resellers mad they cant tell people what to pay instead people pay what its worth....to them which 9 times out of 10 is above msrp.... they mad stock x is taking a cut but they dont have to sell there they can sell on their own its just a platform

also ebay had the same damn system what they mad about B lol NO ONE TOLD YOU TO RESELL SHOES FOR A LIVING

They should get into making bots or buying bots that was the future and still is

Hmmm girl hit at union and we got the email saying debit/credit only. The problem is her debit card does not have her name on it. We called union and they said it has to match. Anyone have any ideas to getting a debit card maybe in a branch of bank. We are in California. Orange County.

Hmmm girl hit at union and we got the email saying debit/credit only. The problem is her debit card does not have her name on it. We called union and they said it has to match. Anyone have any ideas to getting a debit card maybe in a branch of bank. We are in California. Orange County.
Just buy a visa or Amex gift card.

Wtf is this guy even complaining about? Does he not understand what free market means? Holy **** get educated before you start mouthing off like an idiot. If you don't like StockX go sell at FC or somewhere else.
it sounds like hes accusing stock x of having their own personal stock of releases they sell which dilutes the resell price from actual normal sellers on their site

71D0071F-AF93-4964-B641-F1B9153C2B53.jpeg

Not a great pic but picked up Court Purples at Nike NYC grand opening today

I always wonder why nike never shut down stockx and goat. They are making them lose money. And they are ideally selling there product as a company with no nike authorization license hmmmm

I have a solution.

This will just hurt the number of people that resell on StockX. Dudes that can't afford to hold their items will either start with low listings, or just sell on GOAT.

Also, another scenario would be where someone has the listing, but sold the item somewhere else in the meantime(FB, Grailed, etc.) then if it sells on StockX they get hit with fees for not being able to ship. Another reason to stop reselling on Stockx. StockX wants you to sell with them, that is how they make money.

i want court purps so bad but my *** aint paying resell for that damn 7.5 smh

might have to eventually let go of a bred toe but maaan thats tough

How is it a debit card if it doesn't have her name on it? It must be gift card.

Even if you open a bank account today, I believe they make the card then ship it to you, so it looks like you are SOL.

How is it a debit card if it doesn't have her name on it? It must be gift card.

Even if you open a bank account today, I believe they make the card then ship it to you, so it looks like you are SOL.
It’s because she is from out of the country and she signed up with her passport. Where she is from they don’t have the names on the front of the cards. Didn’t think it would be a problem until now lol

Amex does same day? Good lookin I’m trying to figure this out and it’s too much. I mean she can show her bank statement that shows the card is hers.
The sell gift cards through retailers like Target, you just take one to the register & preload whatever $ amount you want. It’s crazy you win the raffle & they still got you jumping through hoops for the chance to give them your $, it shouldn’t be this hard to buy shoes.

This union los angeles are putting strict rules on the pick ups
no govt i.d duplicate
No last four digit duplicate .
No same name same last four digit duplicate.
And you can only use your card once that day.
Which makes the union los angeles aj 1 much more harder to get.
Higher resell.
2k atleast

Back
Top Bottom