• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
off white chicago 1s are my beaters, i mow the lawn in them

Pics? Unless you’re trolling like usual

My current beaters are WC 4’s.

Lawn mowing shoes are Space jam 16’s (second pair still DS) and Legend Blue 15’s

Last edited:
IMG_1111.JPG
Finally have my 01s =D
:wow::wow::wow:

Gotta say I'm absolutely pumped for this movie and the fact that they gave the chi's all the proper details is such a nice touch. They coulda done chucks. Vans. Some plain common shoe but no , they went with the Chicago 1 and I couldn't be more pumped. I'll be wearing mine for Christmas for sure. Even the tonuge tag is red

9c019576-ec6b-46ad-afd0-fac19b62e68b.gif

Gotta say I'm absolutely pumped for this movie and the fact that they gave the chi's all the proper details is such a nice touch. They coulda done chucks. Vans. Some plain common shoe but no , they went with the Chicago 1 and I couldn't be more pumped. I'll be wearing mine for Christmas for sure. Even the tonuge tag is red

9c019576-ec6b-46ad-afd0-fac19b62e68b.gif

Trash...Nigel’s are better... and Nigel’s are trash.

Caught myself and fit in a full body mirror and the boy is lookin extra insulated for the winter. Time to start breaking out that cardio and 86 the bread. Fit looked good but it'd look better on a slimmer version of myself. Any tips on weight loss you fellas can offer?
Cut down on Krabby Patties, lol!!

*ps* Don't mind me, I'm just watching Spongebob Squarepants right now.

i dont have any 1s as real beaters. i wear my royals the most out of all my 1s and theyre kinda rugged now. maybe that counts.

i do beat the shhhh out of my 72-10s tho. do everything in em lol

Back
Top Bottom