Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Came across this on the internet the other day :lol: Who remembers the 2013 NT pizza party ? (.... I did not eat that day :smh: ) That bred 2013 thread was super wild lol
f9519797-d519-4b73-8eac-e4ef39e7f03e-gif.2201911

Attachments

• f9519797-d519-4b73-8eac-e4ef39e7f03e.gif
    f9519797-d519-4b73-8eac-e4ef39e7f03e.gif
    364.1 KB · Views: 447
I'm actually ok with that, sorta exhausted of that same SBB color blocking. I would still would like a black and yellow OG High just switch it up a bit.
That sucks for all the peeps that have been waiting for an OG High in yellow/black/white.

I'm cool off em lol they aren't on my list of must-cops. SBB color blocking style is over saturated like the black-toe color blocking.

Only copped 3 1s this year. Not bad everything else was pretty passable tbh still debating on doubling back in clays and hyper royals though.

Last edited:
I tried and tried and tried to find a decent pair of Pines on eBay. What a trash effort on Nike's part with those. Horrible quality control on that left toe box. Every single pair is crooked wtf

Hopefully theres another Pine green 1 coming, preferably black/pine 1s

Really wanna know the deal with these yellow toes. I already own the ochres but I wouldn’t mind a yellow black toe or SBB

These, Frags, Chi's, Metallic Navy, Navy Iniki, Air Max 1 red, 997s and Air Max 90 infrared is all I could ever really need.

A few sneaker people who are plugged in on ig ones name is the governor and theres others but I saw his post first on jordan 1s only
am1 reds cant come soon enough.I finally should be able to grab my size on the 18th

shadows, clays and those were a main part of my must cops this year. Pines apparently arent worth the hassle

Im so close to having a complete 'all I need' collection.

Oakstreet trench boots
images
are next after am1s. My closet will be cooking then.

Last edited:
Has anyone one else ever run into the million dollar problem of not having a proper pair of 'beaters'? All of my kicks are too good to be running around doing work in. Seems like money I could put towards the 'all i need' foundation. I cant bring myself to buy ordinary shoes right now. Hopefully those boots can carry that load before I break down and buy some bs

I tried and tried and tried to find a decent pair of Pines on eBay. What a trash effort on Nike's part with those. Horrible quality control on that left toe box. Every single pair is crooked wtf

Hopefully theres another Pine green 1 coming, preferably black/pine 1s
Welcome back dude. What size pines you need?

Has anyone one else ever run into the million dollar problem of not having a proper pair of 'beaters'? All of my kicks are too good to be running around doing work in. Seems like money I could put towards the 'all i need' foundation. I cant bring myself to buy ordinary shoes right now. Hopefully those boots can carry that load before I break down and buy some bs
Have you heard of Thursday boots? They look pretty dope and quality looks like its there. There on my list. And as for beaters get some nmd there cheap now lol. R2s are more comfy than the R1 imo

my beaters are my 2015 bred and royal lows, and a pair of free runs.

DA9BC2D3-BFFE-4078-96D0-5BC234EFC195.png
Was browsing stockx, what the hell made the Valentine’s skyrocket? I returned an 8.5Y and 9Y when those released because I was trying to see if either would fit but the material was like cardboard.

Back
Top Bottom