• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DA9BC2D3-BFFE-4078-96D0-5BC234EFC195.png
Was browsing stockx, what the hell made the Valentine’s skyrocket? I returned an 8.5Y and 9Y when those released because I was trying to see if either would fit but the material was like cardboard.

probably same reason new loves shot up too. material on those was garbage.

Have you heard of Thursday boots? They look pretty dope and quality looks like its there. There on my list. And as for beaters get some nmd there cheap now lol. R2s are more comfy than the R1 imo
I have, they seem slightly cheaper to me than oakstreets and i think I remember there being something off about their design for me

good mention on the adidas, those ininki 5087362s or whatevers had my attn awhile back. I might snag a dope colorway of those.

DA9BC2D3-BFFE-4078-96D0-5BC234EFC195.png
Was browsing stockx, what the hell made the Valentine’s skyrocket? I returned an 8.5Y and 9Y when those released because I was trying to see if either would fit but the material was like cardboard.
Thats crazy. I copped for my wife when they released and used a $20 off s so it was $100. The toe is nubuck and the back panel is all 3m. There so sick

Attachments

• 20170222_154046_HDR.jpg
    20170222_154046_HDR.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170222_205724.jpg
    20170222_205724.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 22
Have you heard of Thursday boots? They look pretty dope and quality looks like its there. There on my list. And as for beaters get some nmd there cheap now lol. R2s are more comfy than the R1 imo

I second the NMDs as beaters. They’re very inexpensive nowadays and also look good with jeans and pants and can be slid on/off in seconds (unlike AJ 1s). The only problem with R1s is that the soles don’t last very long so R2s might be a better bet.

Has anyone one else ever run into the million dollar problem of not having a proper pair of 'beaters'? All of my kicks are too good to be running around doing work in. Seems like money I could put towards the 'all i need' foundation. I cant bring myself to buy ordinary shoes right now. Hopefully those boots can carry that load before I break down and buy some bs
Gentry's 1st world problems :lol:

ah yes, it was the pointed toe they do.
images

and i prefer holes all the way, i dont like the lace hooks. Also, the oakstreets kind of have a jordan 1 og heel look to them. the Thrusdays I believe have the back piece riding all the way up to the collar.

Thats crazy. I copped for my wife when they released and used a $20 off s so it was $100. The toe is nubuck and the back panel is all 3m. There so sick
tried to cop off of fnl sale rack for my ole lady a few years back and now she wants the south beach cause it got pink in them smh.

Has anyone one else ever run into the million dollar problem of not having a proper pair of 'beaters'? All of my kicks are too good to be running around doing work in. Seems like money I could put towards the 'all i need' foundation. I cant bring myself to buy ordinary shoes right now. Hopefully those boots can carry that load before I break down and buy some bs
naw 45's, neoprene, n playoff 12's my beaters

Used to be K-Swiss Rinzler SP were my cheap go-to beaters (price is relative being that they lasted ages), but now it's J1 mids and presto fly's.

As far as beaters go I have alot but currently Vapor Max and Jordan Eclipse. Both are real comfy. The Eclipse would be better for fall/winter. They are kind of slept on but once you have a pair you will love them. The vapor max is 50/50 but I grew to love the feel.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1257537360.jpg
    Snapchat-1257537360.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 12
  • NIKE_AIR_JORDAN_ECLIPSE_BLACKMETALLIC_GOLD_724010-014-mini.jpg
    NIKE_AIR_JORDAN_ECLIPSE_BLACKMETALLIC_GOLD_724010-014-mini.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom