• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Banned 2016s are my beaters, and yes I now the lawn in them :lol:

Same. Those are mine as well, probably my most worn sneaker. Rain, snow, dirt, city walking, errands, you name it.

And they have less creasing than my lesser worn pairs of 1's... ...which I find very very strange.

I really miss the recent pic box

sorry if posted already
43984879_334588230608608_7194558628711598323_n.jpg
[
Clean!

Appreciate that, but prices dipped so much due to this it doesn’t help. Everyone trying to sell their kicks today lol

Gotta jump on those highest bids as soon as the notification was sent out. Highest bid now for a shoe I sold this morning, is $145 less than what I sold at.

been starting to wear shadows and BC3s as my rainy day kicks and will likely wear them thru the winter....got backup pair of both so hoping to get some vintage vibes on these pairs

other beaters include og red spiridon ultras and hyper blue air max plus ultras...both are mad comfy

All my kicks are beaters tbh. I do have one pair designated for mowing the lawn and it's an old pair of hi top white/navy converse weapons from when I was 14. Those shoes have lasted me forever. Got other shoes for exercising but other than that. I just wear everything without worry.

Love the way everyone has there own line of thinking when it comes to their beaters... I could never ever Imagine wearing shadows Or black cements as beaters. I doubled up on both of them and ice one of each. The other ones I treat them with kid gloves on and take care of them as if I only have 1 of each. No shade at all just saying good luck fam

Every thing I wear I have to have doubles of them. Still need Jordan 1 cyber Monday’s before I wear my ice pair and going after 2 pairs the Jordan 3 cholly. I do have shoes under the bed that I don’t have doubles of thay are my shoes I will wear in bad weather and am ok with it. I still clean and try to take care of them. Good luck to all that rock there shoes with no care in the world on what happenes to them

I don't have that kind of discipline, I'll try to put my new ones on, before I even remove the tissue from the toe. I just rotate mine and then wear trekking shoes/boots in the winter and when the weather is bad.

Old pic but I love this pic. There's beauty in the art of not caring when wearing kicks. That old dingy vintaged damaged look people will pay for I'm making it happen on my own lol I used to be the kind of guy that would baby my kicks and have doubles but I realized I wasn't really enjoying them the way I would if I only had 3 pairs to my name and the amount of money being wasted on shoes I'd never get the chance to wear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom