Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nah. ur joints are so trash i had to point it out twice. basura.
naw you misspoke, just didn't expect me to point it out that you're sentence was redundant....you can stop defending that horrible sentence whenever you want though....now would be a good time, a good time would be now
(if you meant to reiterate, that's how it's done)

2hMg8AD.jpg
wear your shoes

naw you misspoke, just didn't expect me to point it out that you're sentence was redundant....you can stop defending that horrible sentence whenever you want though....now would be a good time, a good time would be now
(if you meant to reiterate, that's how it's done)
true true.

the customs you made are trash, trash are what the customs you made

sick collection man. so the question. if u can only keep and wear one forever, which pair u picking?

Hmm out of all the pairs over the years I'd say between Chicago 1s, Navy highs, Navy lows, or Air Max 1 anniversary reds. 1 of those would be my go to sneaker for casual and fashion wear.

For non nike Also gotta name the Navy Adidas Iniki and The New Balance 997 "explore by sea"

Last edited:
Hmm out of all the pairs over the years I'd say between Chicago 1s, Navy highs, Navy lows, or Air Max 1 anniversary reds. 1 of those would be my go to sneaker for casual and fashion wear.
i think he meant that specific pic....because those are jumpman chis(wow i didn't mean to sound so pretentiousness)

Not all the excess laces but I did keep a few like the original red and white laces of the 85 b/reds. Pairs I donated I also salvaged the laces. The ones that were sold kept their laces lol
bruh you giving away shoes without the laces; does the salvation army look at you funny?

you sold/donated those 85 breds

Back
Top Bottom