Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Oh you ain't sayin nothin new lol I already know why people notice the Letterman, they're loud and eye catching. It's just a funny observation that these colorways that people in the sneaker world don't really feel get noticed and compliments by the normies.

I see people all the time wearing stuff like this and getting a crazy amount of compliments lol not hard to notice a pattern

scarpa-trail-running-hoka-women-challenger-atr-dresden-blue-neon-coral.jpg

OG Cliftons were insanely comfortable though. :nthat:

I completely appreciate the Blk Toe, but I personally prefer the Blk/Red Toes over the Blk Toes....Until we get the Blk Toe w/ Blk Tongue one day. The extra pop of red on the Blk/Red Toe is dope, but the thing that really puts them over the Blk Toe is their black tongue. Just never been a fan of the white tongue that we get with the retail release of the Blk Toe. And, I'm all for having pairs that MJ himself balled in, and the BTwBT is the one pair I can think of off of the top of my head that we have never gotten in true OG fashion (not counting the Old Love/New Love) pair. I've always wondered why JB has never released them to us. When they do though, I know it's gonna be the true definition of a **** show. The one black, red, and white 1 we've never ever gotten in true, PE OG fashion? Make it happen JB!
yea these *****es clean
Screenshot_20181024-192319_Gallery.jpg

You just ruined your shoes
your opinion; didn't want bred toes, wanted black tongue black toes; so i turned my bred toes into black tongue black toes; but they constantly needed to be touched up because of wear; so i went ahead and bought black toes and swapped the tongues.....either way they would have ended up with no tongue and i wasn't going to replace them

I think he meant the black toes w/ the corny horizontal stripe lacing
perfect! it doesn't look cool(opposite of corny; unless that would be meaty) like the normal lace style....

nt the land where nobody cares what the next man wears; BUT that won't stop him from commenting
really-tell-me-more.gif

Circa 2013 Only 4 1s to my name and a massive variety of kicks 01's, 85's, DTRT, and the 2013 Chi lol dang this is a throwback forgot I had it on my computer.
The only pairs I've kept are the Takashi 2's and MF DOOM's and the 01s(theyre so beat I wouldnt dare to sell em) Yes those are 91 6's. Need the WHite/Red II's to remaster tbh Now I just want max 2 pair of remastered forms of numbers 2-8
2hMg8AD.jpg

killed it with a shoddy paint job and awful quality
that statement is redundant; or are you calling the tongue swap awful quality(did you zoom in on the stitching)....constructive criticism isn't a HORRIBLY written sentence

I was pretty staistfied with that paint job; if they didn't keep cracking

that statement is redundant; or are you calling the tongue swap awful quality(did you zoom in on the stitching)....constructive criticism isn't a HORRIBLY written sentence
sometimes repetition is required to emphasize a single point.

Circa 2013 Only 4 1s to my name and a massive variety of kicks 01's, 85's, DTRT, and the 2013 Chi lol dang this is a throwback forgot I had it on my computer.
The only pairs I've kept are the Takashi 2's and MF DOOM's and the 01s(theyre so beat I wouldnt dare to sell em) Yes those are 91 6's. Need the WHite/Red II's to remaster tbh Now I just want max 2 pair of remastered forms of numbers 2-8
2hMg8AD.jpg
69 had a jordan deal before the fame???

Back
Top Bottom