Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
bruh you giving away shoes without the laces; does the salvation army look at you funny?

you sold/donated those 85 breds

The 85s still had their black laces the red and white laces were a memento because I sold them off for 900 to help get funding for a down paymemt on a car.

but i was under the impression he asked which pair pictured would you keep, and those pictured are the jumpmans....so of the pairs pictured which would you keep; still the chis?

Out of that picture lol well I only kept the dooms, takashi 2's, and 01' Royals so I'd keep the DOOMS

080313_01.jpg

Hmm still the takashi's are beautiful

nike_takashi_2-480x265.jpg

Last edited:
10% off and a handful of eBay bucks but nobody tryna accept my offers for shoes that been sitting for months :lol:

So sketched out buying on eBay though. I know you are "protected" but it just seems like extra hassle. I'm still looking for a pair of the 11 cap and gowns, actually bought a pair from the last 20% ebay coupon day a few months ago... and dude tried to pass of worn shoes as new. Then he tried responding back saying "Listing didn't say dead stock, which means they can be tried on". Soles had already started to yellow where they touched ground, lace "divots" in the tongue from being tied, dirt and hair in the treads, and I believe what was a booger on the suede.

Returned them real quick, since I compared with my DS pair (I have a 9.5 but need a 9) and it was night and day that they were worn.

So sketched out buying on eBay though. I know you are "protected" but it just seems like extra hassle. I'm still looking for a pair of the 11 cap and gowns, actually bought a pair from the last 20% ebay coupon day a few months ago... and dude tried to pass of worn shoes as new. Then he tried responding back saying "Listing didn't say dead stock, which means they can be tried on". Soles had already started to yellow where they touched ground, lace "divots" in the tongue from being tied, dirt and hair in the treads, and I believe what was a booger on the suede.

Returned them real quick, since I compared with my DS pair (I have a 9.5 but need a 9) and it was night and day that they were worn.

hope u gave that dude bad feedback. its 1 thing to admit it when he gets caught. but to double down on that lie? naaah lol

i know that force field or what ever stuff is od, but i decided to try them out

and i know most think it's corny but i'm happy with the results

I hate creases, thankfully my ones don't crease too much, no matter how many times I wear them. But which ones are better sneaker shield or force field? Or any other?

Cheers boyz, yep sneaker shields, been rocking these joints big time. They got delivered the Monday following drop day and went straight to feet, absolutely love em.

i know that force field or what ever stuff is od, but i decided to try them out. and i know most think it's corny but i'm happy with the results

You guys think those Force Fields / Sneaker Shields would help with this wonky Cyber Monday toe? Left foot, the toe has kind of collapsed and I can feel it on my foot when I'm wearing them. I was thinking maybe the Shields would help keep it propper up for more room inside?

4761ApR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom