Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
In the lib studyin. I kinda like the look with the cartoon filter
20181024_110941.jpg

Samsay you're my bro but you have to see the irony about you posting all the time about downsizing, minimalism, over saturation of 1s, and only wanting OGs to finish out the set and be done only to turn around and see you get hyper royals.

:tongue:

I do lol it's such a tough battle. I'm still in debate on how often I'd wear the hypers if I were to get them but something about them just hits me. #FOMO is a b*tch lol once I learned there weren't gonna be anymore OGs for awhile I guess it's causing a subconcious flood of "need to cops" in my mind

Also I'm a Gemini straight up :rofl:

Honestly its a dope shoe in both colorway and quality and the price is right, if you don't cop you'll probably be sorry when the prices eventually start to go back up. The only question is how low will they go before that happens, but to me $90 was a more than reasonable price so I bit.

I do lol it's such a tough battle. I'm still in debate on how often I'd wear the hypers if I were to get them but something about them just hits me. #FOMO is a b*tch lol once I learned there weren't gonna be anymore OGs for awhile I guess it's causing a subconcious flood of "need to cops" in my mind

again how often do you plan on wearing an all blue shoe? i wouldn't choose to wear these over royals ever; so at $80 i still wouldn't bite if you feel that way about royals

Samsay you're my bro but you have to see the irony about you posting all the time about downsizing, minimalism, over saturation of 1s, and only wanting OGs to finish out the set and be done only to turn around and see you get hyper royals.
giphy.webp

again how often do you plan on wearing an all blue shoe? i wouldn't choose to wear these over royals ever; so at $80 i still wouldn't bite if you feel that way about royals

giphy.webp

Tbh depends on how I'm feeling for the day. I have a lot of options lol heck, I barely wear my royals and as it turns out of all the royal blue kicks I own I think the game royals are the pair I've worn the most. That chi color blocking is so perfect.

Otaku Otaku I'm minimalist when it comes to everything but sneakers lol thats t different story for the kid. If I was truly minimalist with the kicks these would be my only fashionable sneakers

You know, I've wondered if anyone has tried to unstitch the swoosh on the lows and re-stitch them on the highs?

Tbh depends on how I'm feeling for the day. I have a lot of options lol heck, I barely wear my royals and as it turns out of all the royal blue kicks I own I think the game royals are the pair I've worn the most. That chi color blocking is so perfect.
see i didn't get those either; to not wear royals is already a struggle, so i'm not picking another blue shade over them; only other blue 1's i own are unc's n top 3 if you want to include them(i don't)

but i already want to wear chis, btbt, sbb, shadows, trips, barons, and ravens 1's every day; so anything else for me would just sit

Last edited:

air sign gems with the aquas and libras :nthat:

People love my Lettermans but don't blink twice at the SBBs. Only OGs that really get compliments are the Chi's.

Well my friend I hate to break it to ya but the only reason most people compliment you on those Letterman’s is because they’re loud as hell lol. People can’t help but to say something! And they usually will just say something nice like “cool shoes” but what they’re really saying is that your shoes are bright as hell lol. Chicagos most likely get compliments because they’re one of the most recognizable basketball shoes of all time. If not the most.

Well my friend I hate to break it to ya but the only reason most people compliment you on those Letterman’s is because they’re loud as hell lol. People can’t help but to say something! And they usually will just say something nice like “cool shoes” but what they’re really saying is that your shoes are bright as hell lol. Chicagos most likely get compliments because they’re one of the most recognizable basketball shoes of all time. If not the most.

Oh you ain't sayin nothin new lol I already know why people notice the Letterman, they're loud and eye catching. It's just a funny observation that these colorways that people in the sneaker world don't really feel get noticed and compliments by the normies.

I see people all the time wearing stuff like this and getting a crazy amount of compliments lol not hard to notice a pattern

scarpa-trail-running-hoka-women-challenger-atr-dresden-blue-neon-coral.jpg

Last edited:
People say they prefer the b/red toes over black toes and the argument is the extra pop of red on the toe. I always say to that argument, if you throw red laces in the Black Toes you'll have that extra pop of red and honestly it looks better imo. When they do I always get the same " I see what you're saying" don't disrespect the OG like that comparing it to b/red toes.
I completely appreciate the Blk Toe, but I personally prefer the Blk/Red Toes over the Blk Toes....Until we get the Blk Toe w/ Blk Tongue one day. The extra pop of red on the Blk/Red Toe is dope, but the thing that really puts them over the Blk Toe is their black tongue. Just never been a fan of the white tongue that we get with the retail release of the Blk Toe. And, I'm all for having pairs that MJ himself balled in, and the BTwBT is the one pair I can think of off of the top of my head that we have never gotten in true OG fashion (not counting the Old Love/New Love) pair. I've always wondered why JB has never released them to us. When they do though, I know it's gonna be the true definition of a **** show. The one black, red, and white 1 we've never ever gotten in true, PE OG fashion? Make it happen JB!

Well my friend I hate to break it to ya but the only reason most people compliment you on those Letterman’s is because they’re loud as hell lol. People can’t help but to say something!
That's kinda the point tho. 'normal' people don't see what heads/collectors do. They don't know or care if the swoosh is smaller, the wings are set at a different angle, or get sniffy at a leather tongue tag. They don't care (or have a clue what you're talking about) if you say that something isn't an og cw with na on.
We inhabit a narrow lane, so subtle differences often seem much greater than they would to someone outside the bubble.

I completely appreciate the Blk Toe, but I personally prefer the Blk/Red Toes over the Blk Toes....Until we get the Blk Toe w/ Blk Tongue one day. The extra pop of red on the Blk/Red Toe is dope, but the thing that really puts them over the Blk Toe is their black tongue. Just never been a fan of the white tongue that we get with the retail release of the Blk Toe. And, I'm all for having pairs that MJ himself balled in, and the BTwBT is the one pair I can think of off of the top of my head that we have never gotten in true OG fashion (not counting the Old Love/New Love) pair. I've always wondered why JB has never released them to us. When they do though, I know it's gonna be the true definition of a **** show. The one black, red, and white 1 we've never ever gotten in true, PE OG fashion? Make it happen JB!

Those will probably be the first release of the next “new mold”. Hopefully.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom