Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If I’m wearing them, I’ll buy them VNDS because of value. Buying them new knowing I’m gonna wear them and it immediately loses value doesn’t make sense to me. Only time I’m buying new is if resell is not too bad or if I’m stashing them
bruh you joined in 2013 nobody is listening

Post 2014 NT members need to ask me for permission to post, time to clean this thread up and make NT great again

rudy2.png

you can't call a comparison horrible and then base that off of a probability though; when you can wash and disinfect the shoes yourself

to claim the comparsion horrible; the two things would not be able to both be cleaned; the biggest rebuttal from yall is the restaurant cleans the silverware, resellers don't clean the shoe; dead stock dmv does clean used shoes; that's why it's comparable

They're not even close to comparable man.

Silverware is metal, non-porous, and is washed after every. single. use. in a machine, using heat (up to 180 degrees for the sanitation rinse cycle) and high pressure water.

Shoes are typically made out of leather / fabric / foam, which are very porous materials that can absorb dirt and odors, and are rarely ever washed. Even if someone washed them in their washing machine after every single wear, they still are only getting 130 degree water in most washing machines.

For the people who say no to used shoes.

Would you change your mind if they were your grails for a steal ? (in respectable condition of course)

They're not even close to comparable man.

Silverware is metal, non-porous, and is washed after every. single. use. in a machine, using heat (up to 180 degrees for the sanitation rinse cycle) and high pressure water.

Shoes are typically made out of leather / fabric / foam, which are very porous materials that can absorb dirt and odors, and are rarely ever washed. Even if someone washed them in their washing machine after every single wear, they still are only getting 130 degree water in most washing machines.
so again they can both be washed; so they can both be compared; and yall keep bringing up the worse example of used shoes; while assuming every restaurant is going to the max to clean silverware...if your going to say it's unhygienic to wear used shoes; i'm telling you care about your tongue as much as you care about your foot

Back
Top Bottom