• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
B66C01CD-CDA3-4461-983A-8D0272657AC1.jpeg

So it looks like the Union collab comes with identical right and left shoes, none of that mismatched madness. I definitely need the Blk/Wht/Red/Grey pair now that that's been established!
i think each shoe would look 100x better with the tops switched, especially the storm blue, white grey collar

i think each shoe would look 100x better with the tops switched, especially the storm blue, white grey collar
I'm not that into the Blue pair personally, but of course the Blk/White/Red pair would look better w/ the Blk/Red w/ Blk tongue collar....It would turn into the pair I've dreamed of...a Blk Toe w/ Blk Tongue!

no lie i'd expect you to put black laces in them

Haha not with the solid colored pairs they'd look weird. I have go to lace choice rules for pairs depending on color blocking style. If its solid than the lace should be same as tongue, Black Toe colorways get black or alternate laces, b/red styled colorways get black or alternate laces, sbb colorways gotta get the sail/offwhite laces, chi styled has to get off-white/sail laces, metallics get white laces always, and UNC styled colorways get white laces as well.

Haha not with the solid colored pairs they'd look weird. I have go to lace choice rules for pairs depending on color blocking style. If its solid than the lace should be same as tongue, Black Toe colorways get black or alternate laces, b/red styled colorways get black or alternate laces, sbb colorways gotta get the sail/offwhite laces, chi styled has to get off-white/sail laces, metallics get white laces always, and UNC styled colorways get white laces as well.
why wouldn't they get laces to match the toe box

I don’t understand the argument against people who are against restorations of used shoes. If you had a chance to cop restorable 85s for $100 over current OG 1 retail, you’d really pass up on this??

To each their own, I’d think passing up on restorable 85s for $260 is absolutely insane.

restored 85s? or restorable 85s?

i wouldnt do it either way. cause i dont do used kicks, but thats just me...but for people who are into that, id say the first one would be a good deal for em.

I don’t understand the argument against people who are against restorations of used shoes. If you had a chance to cop restorable 85s for $100 over current OG 1 retail, you’d really pass up on this??

I don’t think ppl that buy used kicks and ppl that restore 85’s are in the same group.

It’s like cars, some people buy used ones cuz they don’t think the car is worth the sticker price when new so they wait for one in good or fair condition at the right price. Folks that restore 85’s are those that buy a ‘67 Corvette Stingray all rusted up and bring it back to original condition (or close to it). They don’t care what condition it’s in, they just want an original.

Back
Top Bottom