Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
had to wear the pine greens to grab a couple mega millions tickets. finna be the first billionaire on NT

enhance

enhance
I like your spirit. Just got some myself. If I were to win, all the NT AJ1 thread regulars are about to get a bunch of free pears courtesy of me.

Too bad. LeBron is normally on point.

Nah, LeBron is done-Lakers are a joke and dude is basically done winning rings unless he joins GSW, Houston, or Boston. He’s a shoe in for the HOF at least but is lacking hardware and rings. Weird to think KD will probably have more rings and FMVPs at the end of the day.

To me, I'd rather have a brand new pair of Bred Toes then some stinky ***, creased, used Black Toes that I would have to clean and disinfect myself. In fact, there's no less than a hundred new shoes I'd rather have. I don't want to touch someone's used shoes, let alone wear them. How is that hard to understand?

And just so we're clear, if you enjoy used shoes then that's fine I guess. But comparing using cleaned utensils to paying for used shoes is a terrible comparison.

@Methodical Management i'm going to feel the need to respond to this am I allowed to? because the comparison is between used utensils and used shoes; both of which can be cleaned; but that's hard for people to grasp; but i don't want to be banned because i'm responding on a forum and people decide to read instead of scrolling to the next picture; then get reported again

Nah, LeBron is done-Lakers are a joke and dude is basically done winning rings unless he joins GSW, Houston, or Boston. He’s a shoe in for the HOF at least but is lacking hardware and rings. Weird to think KD will probably have more rings and FMVPs at the end of the day.

Wtf are you talking about? I’m referring to his shoe game.

@Methodical Management i'm going to feel the need to respond to this am I allowed to? because the comparison is between used utensils and used shoes; both of which can be cleaned; but that's hard for people to grasp; but i don't want to be banned because i'm responding on a forum and people decide to read instead of scrolling to the next picture; then get reported again

That post is several hours old. I’ve gone ahead and deleted my comment. Can you just move on? We all grasp your argument, most of us just don’t agree with it (for various reasons that don’t need to be rehashed).

That post is several hours old. I’ve gone ahead and deleted my comment. Can you just move on? We all grasp your argument, most of us just don’t agree with it (for various reasons that don’t need to be rehashed).

He’s insecure and needs a mod’s vindication, just let him have it-it’s easier than going back and forth, tbh.

Bro, assuming you have a dishwasher here, but are you aware of the high temps that utensils are actually cleaned it when sanitized? If you tried to clean shoes with that temp water, they would be completely ruined.
you wouldn't clean the shoes and utensils the same way bruh; and please don't get anyone's panties in a bunch; let's get permission to talk about it

Rings are for teams. He's at least top 2 of all time.

MJ is GOAT imo but Bron there.

Back
Top Bottom