• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah both reds and navy’s were around $70 all over the outlets at least by me
And there were plenty to go around
Just like the yin yangs

Does help to be a "not that big" big footer every once in awhile as 12s and 12.5s just stay in this weird stasis lock. The only drawback is thatbkn release days they get bought up quick and if you're selling you also gott a deal with the stasis lock

Certain shoes are sleepers. If its not hyped it sits thats how i got my metallic reds, hyper royal, cyber Monday, sails.and FK BHM all at the ES. They sat so they had a bunch to get rid of and ill gladly take them. But if never seen anything crazy like breds those go super fast

Pairs that I planned to double up on but couldn’t on release day, I’ve managed to find STEALS on PADS and lightly worn pairs. So if I find a deal before I get around to UNDS, the slightly used pair gets immediately thrown into rotation. Both metallics, storms, and sails I got for below $100 all the while keeping my DS pairs (which I got below retail shout out City Blue ). If you’re planning on wearing them, there are deals to be had on slightly worn pairs.

why not buy used? i never get a solid answer when i ask that question? what is your reason for not buying used?
Buying used is rolling the dice. I’ve bought used many times and usually i get exactly what I expect but 10% of the time, the seller was on some bs. The worst one was a pair of pearl foam pros years ago that came smelling like a dead donkey.
For some people it’s the principle of it, wearing shoes others already wore. Personally I really try to stay away these days....

Buying used is rolling the dice. I’ve bought used many times and usually i get exactly what I expect but 10% of the time, the seller was on some bs. The worst one was a pair of pearl foam pros years ago that came smelling like a dead donkey.
For some people it’s the principle of it, wearing shoes others already wore. Personally I really try to stay away these days....
that's what i usually expect their reason to be; and i ask them if they never eat out because used silverware seems worse than used shoes; i still have my socks on in the shoe...
but with those foams all you had to do is return them; you should never buy something you can't return; i paypal errthang

that's what i usually expect their reason to be; and i ask them if they never eat out because used silverware seems worse than used shoes; i still have my socks on in the shoe...
but with those foams all you had to do is return them; you should never buy something you can't return; i paypal errthang

Lol bruh that’s apples and oranges

Still, with kicks, it’s rolling the dice

Lol bruh that’s apples and oranges

Still, with kicks, it’s rolling the dice
explain how it's apples to oranges, if we're discussing whether to purchase used shoes and you say they're issuse is not wanting something used; that means the want ds; i would say give me a DS fork when i go out because someone used this fork; and it seems much more hygienic to use used shoes than used silverware; really not that hard of a comparison

bruh, the silverware is washed lol....most of these used shoes being sold arent washed by the owner.

i would hope youre not gonna get a fork with bits of food stuck on it......but some of these kicks come smelling like death lol. silverware is being washed and sanitized after every use., theres no accumulation of anything on there. with kicks, u dont know if theres a fungus colony chilling under the insole or in a part of the shoe u cant see.

terrible comparison lol

Last edited:
explain how it's apples to oranges, if we're discussing whether to purchase used shoes and you say they're issuse is not wantingwanting something used; that means the want ds; i would say give me a DS fork when i go out because someone used this fork; and it seems much more hygienic to use used shoes than used silverware; really not that hard a comparison

Because with shoes you’re buying sight unseen from some dude u have no idea who they are and how sheisty they live, and ur buying something you’re gonna wear. The pricinple of wearing another dudes shoes is OK with me, I know some guys won’t do it but for me I don’t like the risk that the shoes don’t come as expected or they were worn by a stankass.
With silverware, they are cleaned and sanitary for that exact purpose. It’s not even the same bro, that thought process is like saying you’ll never smash a non virgin or only eat on paper plates or never go to a hotel or ride an airplane, it’s a dumb comparison imo

bruh, the silverware is washed lol....most of these used shoes being sold arent washed by the owner.

i would hope youre not gonna get a fork with bits of food stuck on it......but some of these kicks come smelling like death lol
so you can't wash shoes now?
Because with shoes you’re buying sight unseen from some dude u have no idea who they are and how sheisty they live, and ur buying something you’re gonna wear. The pricinple of wearing another dudes shoes is OK with me, I know some guys won’t do it but for me I don’t like the risk that the shoes don’t come as expected or they were worn by a stankass.
With silverware, they are cleaned and sanitary for that exact purpose. It’s not even the same bro, that thought process is like saying you’ll never smash a non virgin or only eat on paper plates or never go to a hotel or ride an airplane, it’s a dumb comparison imo
you do know that can disinfect shoes also right

seems like you want the onus to be on the seller instead of the buyer; or yall have ultimate faith in dishwashers

Back
Top Bottom