Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
so you can't wash shoes now?

you do know that can disinfect shoes also right

the restaurants u go to require u to wash your own utensils before you use em? u would say yes and do it if they told u to? no u wouldnt, c'mon now.
90% of people who sell used shoes dont wash em for you. and im not trying to wash shoes, therefore i personally dont buy used.

theres no such thing as "DS" utensils. it is not the norm for a person to go into a restaurant and ask for 100% brand new unused untensils. even the fanciest, poshest restaurants in the world wash and reuse their utensils.
people who want their shoes brand new, is normal.

im not knocking people who do buy used shoes. more power to them.

either way, your comparison is terrible.

New vs used is an old washed up topic.. that’s why I just buy fake shoes, they’re so good now a days you can’t even tell tbh

the restaurants u go to require u to wash your own utensils before you use em? u would say yes and do it if they told u to? no u wouldnt, c'mon now.
90% of people who sell used shoes dont wash em for you. and im not trying to wash shoes, therefore i personally dont buy used.

theres no such thing as "DS" utensils. it is not the norm for a person to go into a restaurant and ask for 100% brand new unused untensils. even the fanciest, poshest restaurants in the world wash and reuse their utensils.
people who want their shoes brand new, is normal.

im not knocking people who do buy used shoes. more power to them.

either way, your comparison is terrible.
again the comparison is not terrible; you're worry about what's socially acceptable, cool, but the issue is using something that has been used; it's socially acceptable to put something in your mouth that has been used; doesn't make it any less gross when you're of the mindset i'm not putting my foot where someone else had their foot, if anything that's a lack of consistency....
and your comparison of handwashing your own silverware to washing used shoes is horrible; that just sounds like lazy; the restaurant washed it i'm cool with used silverware; i have to wash these shoes; deal breaker

again the comparison is not terrible; you're worry about what's socially acceptable, cool, but the issue is using something that has been used; it's socially acceptable to put something in your mouth that has been used; doesn't make it any less gross when you're of the mindset i'm not putting my foot where someone else had their foot, if anything that's a lack of consistency....
and your comparison of handwashing your own silverware to washing used shoes is horrible; that just sounds like lazy; the restaurant washed it i'm cool with used silverware; i have to wash these shoes; deal breaker

so cause i dont like buying used kicks, that means im worried about whats socially acceptable? where in the heck did u pull that from? im worried about being cool cause i prefer my kicks brand new? LOLWUT.

hey, u asked people why they dont buy used shoes. people gave u answers as to why they personally dont. mostly due to hygeine etc. so dont try to make a horrible comparison to why you would do it and expect us to buy into it. u say u ask that alot and people never give u a real answer.....maybe theyre giving u real answers but u just refuse to accept them.

and it is def a terrible comparison. youre comparing apples to oranges. its not the same. its not comparable. you even admitted yourself that youre comparing apples to oranges.

like i said, im not knocking people who buy used shoes. im not saying they cant be disinfected. theres nothing wrong with most used shoes and theres nothing wrong with any of the people who choose to buy used shoes.

im saying i wont buy used shoes because i dont want to go through all that. thats my personal preference and theres nothing wrong with it just like theres nothing wrong with your preference. idgaf about what society thinks about that.

ITS ALL A MATTER OF PERSONAL PREFERENCE. THERES NO RIGHT OR WRONG ON THIS.

so cause i dont like buying used kicks, that means im worried about whats socially acceptable? where in the heck did u pull that from?
theres no such thing as "DS" utensils. it is not the norm for a person to go into a restaurant and ask for 100% brand new unused untensils.
im worried about being cool cause i prefer my kicks brand new? LOLWUT.

hey, u asked people why they dont buy used shoes. people gave u answers as to why they personally dont. so dont try to make a horrible comparison to why you would do it and expect us to buy into it. u say u ask that alot and people never give u a real answer.....maybe theyre giving u real answers but u just refuse to accept them.

and it is def a terrible comparison. youre comparing apples to oranges. its not the same. its not comparable. you even admitted yourself that youre comparing apples to oranges.

like i said, im not knocking people who buy used shoes. im not saying they cant be disinfected. theres nothing wrong with most used shoes and theres nothing wrong with any of the people who choose to buy used shoes.

im saying i wont buy used shoes because i dont want to go through all that. thats my personal preference and thats that. idgaf about what society thinks about that.
where did i say it's apples to oranges?
you've already admitted you don't think you should wash shoes when you buy them; but made it clear you're cool with someone else washing the silverware you use; that's where the comparison comes from; and why it's valid

nobody ever brought up being cool; so don't know what that has to with anything

and i already came to the conclusion you're reason is just lazy......

Last edited:
LOL at dudes who ask your opinion and then go all rambo on you to tell you your personal preference is wrong.

some people prefer not to buy used kicks. some dont mind and do. nothing wrong with either. its all personal preference.

not that hard of a concept to grasp. if ya cant handle that, dont ask for people's opinions. theirs just might not coincide with yours.

“DS Fork” sounds funny to me :lol:

Next time I’m at IHOP, “DS silverware set OG all”
Hit me up if you need below retail.. :tongue:
Personalized-Fork-Spoon-Set-JORDAN.jpg

LOL at dudes who ask your opinion and then go all rambo on you to tell you your personal preference is wrong.

some people prefer not to buy used kicks. some dont mind and do. nothing wrong with either. its all personal preference.

not that hard of a concept to grasp. if ya cant handle that, dont ask for people's opinions. theirs just might not coincide with yours.
no i went rambo on people that called the comparison horrible; because they don't understand it's worse to put used silverware in your mouth then put your foot in a used shoe; again if that's your mindset, would be wrong

no i went rambo on people that called the comparison horrible; because they don't understand its worse to put used silverware in your mouth then put your foot in a shoe; again if that's your mindset, would be wrong
its all personal preference.

there are millions of people in this world who dont buy or wear used shoes in their lifetime. ever.
how many people in this world have never ever gone out and used a "non ds" untensil in their entire life?

exactly. dumb comparison.

atdizzle atdizzle so support your claim i said its apples to oranges

yea you realize how foolish you're argument the restaurant washes the used silverware; resellers don't wash used shoes sounds; so since i actually know a store that cleans their used shoes before selling them; is it apples to apples

why not buy used? i never get a solid answer when i ask that question? what is your reason for not buying used?
I would never ever buy used why would you want to wear a shoe someone else walked around in the whole idea of buying a Jordan is to have it new with that factor smell and you foot will contour to the shoe good luck I rather have nothing then a used shoe but that’s just me good luck

I would never ever buy used why would you want to wear a shoe someone else walked around in the whole idea of buying a Jordan is to have it new with that factor smell and you foot will contour to the shoe good luck I rather have nothing then a used shoe but that’s just me good luck
so why use a fork someone else had in their mouth.....people just really trust these dishwashers and love their feet more than their tongue

no i went rambo on people that called the comparison horrible; because they don't understand it's worse to put used silverware in your mouth then put your foot in a used shoe; again if that's your mindset, would be wrong

But the comparison is horrible...

Dishes and silverware at a restaurant go through a washing machine that disinfects with heat and high pressure water. Additionally, silverware is made of non porous material that doesn't absorb stink/dirt/bacteria like a shoe made of fabric can.

Used shoes for sale probably aren't cleaned at all, let alone disinfected w heat. Someone might wear dirty socks in them, or have dogs/cats and have hair in them, or smoke cigarettes in the home, or not shower and have stinky feet, or is careless when walking and step in puddles or nasty ****, etc.

Not a risk I'm willing to take with an item I'm buying.

you do know you're not obligated to read our conversation right

at this point, you sound like a child.

"oh i dont get any solid answers ever :-("......yea, i see why now. cause nobody wants to deal with that dumbness.

you didnt want answers because you were curious. u wanted answers so u could try to shove a horrible comparison down the throat of anyone who gives u their answer. its already made up in your mind that youre right and everyone else is wrong.

Dishes and silverware at a restaurant go through a washing machine that disinfects with heat and high pressure water. Additionally, silverware is made of non porous material that doesn't absorb stink/dirt/bacteria like a shoe made of fabric can.

Used shoes for sale probably aren't cleaned at all, let alone disinfected w heat. Someone might wear dirty socks in them, or have dogs/cats and have hair in them, or smoke cigarettes in the home, or not shower and have stinky feet, or is careless when walking and step in puddles or nasty ****, etc.

somebody with common sense. thank you.

at this point, you sound like a child.

"oh i dont get any solid answers ever :-("......yea, i see why now. cause nobody wants to deal with that dumbness.

you didnt want answers because you were curious. u wanted answers so u could try to shove a horrible comparison down the throat of anyone who gives u their answer. its already made up in your mind that youre right and everyone else is wrong.
i don't feel that everyone else is wrong, at all, just the people that feel like
LIKE I SAID I WOULD NEVER BUY A USED SHOE. I AM BETTER THE[a]N THAT

THEY'RE STILL OUT HERE EATING WITH 8/10 SILVERWARE

Last edited:

you can't call a comparison horrible and then base that off of a probability though; when you can wash and disinfect the shoes yourself

to claim the comparsion horrible; the two things would not be able to both be cleaned; the biggest rebuttal from yall is the restaurant cleans the silverware, resellers don't clean the shoe; dead stock dmv does clean used shoes; that's why it's comparable

Back
Top Bottom