Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yea try to get a refund
on the fly 2003

i had to get a refund when i bought a 2nd pair of 2015 chis with an authentic pair and made a thread about it.

if u scream fake from the jump, hes not gonna respond to you. buuut....if u tell him u want to buy another pair of kicks from him, he will most likely meet with u again. then u try to get ya money back at that point.

but even then, he might not have the money on him to refund you, or if he does, doesnt mean he will just do it. most likely he gonna try to walk away from u soon as he realizes whats up.

youre in a tough spot.

Last edited:
then u try to get ya money back at that point.

Or...
You could...
Do the alternate....
FlippantMintyCoqui-max-1mb.gif

i never told him how to get his bread back. all i did was tell him how to get dude to agree to meet up again, which is what needs to happen first. after that, however he decides he needs to handle it is on him :lol:

You must live in a nice suburban area in the Midwest or something cuz advise like that in a big city will get you jumped or killed over shoes. Trick the guy into meeting you and see what happens lmao...

This is one of the main reasons sneaker lovers in this day and age must educate ourselves on these sneakers... Shoot you have folk pushing off fakes at sneaker conventions and what not... People don't care and they will sucker you with that "ole nice sneaker guy mentality". Knowing the whole time they trying to swindle you....dang con artist!!!

You must live in a nice suburban area in the Midwest or something cuz advise like that in a big city will get you jumped or killed over shoes. Trick the guy into meeting you and see what happens lmao...

i live in NYC

ripping a guy off for likely $300+ will get u jumped or killed too. especially in the big city. rip a guy off for that much and then be dumb and greedy enough to agree to meet him again with the hopes of ripping him off a second time and see what might happen lmao....

works both ways.

Purple laces* I would of I just didn’t notice the purple laces were not in the little baggies that is attached to the shoe. That’s why I’m concerned of the shoes legitimacy since the ad said DS. I walked in them home but yeah I bought it DS

I've heard of wearing your kicks home from the store. Especially when I was a kid, but I've never heard of wearing your kicks home from a trade.

i live in NYC

ripping a guy off for likely $300+ will get u jumped or killed too. especially in the big city. rip a guy off for that much and then be dumb and greedy enough to agree to meet him again with the hopes of ripping him off a second time and see what might happen lmao....

works both ways.

Why would a guy meet someone he just scammed? Lol u trippin...

Legit or not? Bought it off a guy and the purple laces were ripped off unpackaged with no sign of packaging, why would someone do that? Also In the picture of the wing the r doesn’t look like it’s attached to the d like in my Bred 2013 pair

Wow... As I go back and read your responses, you really don't know much about kicks ma dude... Thats an easy answer. Most fakes have the lace bag on the wrong shoe. So he ripped it off so you wouldn't be alarm of them being fakes... He probably would of made up a legitimate reason to why he didn't have the baggy along with the shoes but you never posed the question. The baggy would been way big and fake looking itself... And having purple laces and no baggy saying they are DS would of threw all kinds of flags...so he just ripped it off...

Why would a guy meet someone he just scammed? Lol u trippin...

cause his dumb greedy behind thinks he can scam him a 2nd time. criminals are serously dumb nowadays.

u know how many dummies out there would sell you a 2nd pair of fakes if you play along and dont let on that u know youve been scammed the first time?

Back
Top Bottom