Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've worn one pair of my royals most and everything else older that stayed DS for a while (breds, chameleons, black toes, another pair of royals) got it.

pairs like bred toes, shadows, blue moons, etc are still DS and glitter free but I think they are too new for it to have developed yet

I believe the same thing. I’ve unds all my 1’s and wore them semi regularly for the first few months after I bought them and none of them have glitter.

Little late to the sneaker game but was finally blessed to be able to get a pair of metallic navy.

Congrats man :smokin one of my favorites imo. Such a classic and versatile shoe

Non sneakerheads will probably look at that shoe and be so lost. ..Why does it say "wear me"? :lol:

I always get a kick out of explaining reselling to casuals. Today someone in my family asked me what's the most expensive pair I have, and I was wearing SBBs. So I went on StockX to show him what people were paying for them, and he started losing his damn mind in confusion and disbelief.

Non sneakerheads will probably look at that shoe and be so lost. ..Why does it say "wear me"? :lol:

I always get a kick out of explaining reselling to casuals. Today someone in my family asked me what's the most expensive pair I have, and I was wearing SBBs. So I went on StockX to show him what people were paying for them, and he started losing his damn mind in confusion and disbelief.
same reaction from my coworker when I told him how many sneakers I have and how much I sold off white 1s for lol

One time I was wearing my black toes and some dude on the street was like “hey those are nice you mind if I ask how much you paid for those?”
I was like $160
He said damn! That’s expensive!

One time I was wearing my black toes and some dude on the street was like “hey those are nice you mind if I ask how much you paid for those?”
I was like $160
He said damn! That’s expensive!

" :rofl: like bro you have no clue what expensive really is and how high my spending cap is"

Decided to rock my UNCs today. I’ve literally NEVER seen these worn by anyone else out in the wild. I’ve seen people wearing Blk/Reds, Royals, BTs, and even the Chis at least once, but never seen anyone rocking these out and about. I love the shade of blue. They really stand out!
D6E1C11D-EA68-499E-9863-084AD5C9C171.jpeg

explaining resale to casuals is just supply vs demand which is the same concept in anything in life.... literally it’s explained in 3 words- supply vs demand, if they don’t understand off that, you may need to sell them some oceanfront property in montana

which ones do you regularly wear that have it? and were they on ice for a while, or you unDS'ed right away?
Breds, royals, black and white, nyc, sbb, Lm, all stars, and so on—anything really with black leather. Even frags. I wear them often and keep them in a drop front with no box in a dark dry cool closet. It’s ymmv obviously as the quality varies.
As I’ve said before I’m pretty militant about wiping it off. It’s just a thing I’ve learned to accept.
Has anyone who states they don’t have glitter hasn’t said if they’ve tried to look with their phone flashlight in the dark and seen any. I bet it’s there.

Unds the pine greens today. My size 10 felt like a 9.5.. Kinda. Or maybe they finally got how a size 10 should feel cuz most my 1s fit a little big. They messing with my head. I recommend half size up for wide footers.

But im def keeping these. Very nice!
20181013_193418_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 20181013_193407_HDR.jpg
    20181013_193407_HDR.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 20181013_194634_HDR.jpg
    20181013_194634_HDR.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom