• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Saying spring 19 in the description.
I believe you. I was just saying I haven't heard anything about the Chicagos re-releasing next year. I'm all for it though! My 2015s are still cripple-DS (not worn that much, and never technically walked in :lol:), but I love the Chicagos. The other thing that's weird is JB releasing the Jordan 1 "Crystal" or "Spider-Man," which is a limited Chicago, just with icy sole and a few other small details, and then also releasing the OG Chicago. I can't remember in recent history where JB has basically released 2 versions of the same (colorblocking and model) shoe. We'll see though.

5418568169beddff0585259b-750-750.jpg
Not a fan show is nice but them laces are a no go for
nobody cares!

just kidding

Saying spring 19 in the description.
they have had that up since start of the year

sometimes they put up random, **** just incase it drops, its been brought up plenty times.

didnt buy it then, dont buy it now.

they are legit tho, atleast last time I copped :lol:

I believe you. I was just saying I haven't heard anything about the Chicagos re-releasing next year. I'm all for it though! My 2015s are still cripple-DS (not worn that much, and never technically walked in :lol:), but I love the Chicagos. The other thing that's weird is JB releasing the Jordan 1 "Crystal" or "Spider-Man," which is a limited Chicago, just with icy sole and a few other small details, and then also releasing the OG Chicago. I can't remember in recent history where JB has basically released 2 versions of the same (colorblocking and model) shoe. We'll see though.

I wasn’t saying it like that, I believe you too. I just seen the part about spring after the fact. I emailed him too asking if they are releasing and he said yes. That’s a crazy preorder. 6+ months in advance for something not confirmed and some sizes already sold out too.

Last edited:
Yall double dipping on pairs that get glitter ? :nerd:

Thinking about getting rid of my Bred double for that reason. And 1's are tanks so idk when I'd even get to them.

Just picked up another pair
IMG_20181012_072226_816.jpg
The Quality On these joints was a crap shot on a lot of pairs. The leather on my pair was real soft on one shoe and the other shoe was good but not as soft and more tumbled. Lots of videos on YouTube oboist this. Good luck with your pair and rock them fam

Hey fam what are you going rocking with your gold toe I know any color blue Jean will do what about the shirt. I don’t find it easy to match them when it comes to the shirt. I know black would go with it 100 percent bit looking for some help. Some of you from what I have seen dress really dope thanks again

Slow down, Mikey. Keep it simple... Black, White, maybe Grey. A darker shade like a Burgundy might work as well.

Thank you... I have my sons fundraiser coming up again. People always comment on my shoes. This year I wanted to wear the gold toe. I am wearing is memorial shirt and it’s a lite gray with a few colors in it. Was thinking a black thermal Under r it with dark dark blue jeans or black jeans thanks again pal

Yall double dipping on pairs that get glitter ? :nerd:

Which colorways are glitter magnets ?

Seems like 2016-2017 pairs with black panels are affected most . Recently released Breds and Royals get talked about frequently . So colored/black toe variations are immune to the issue ?

Anyone get glitter on Triple Blacks from last year or this years Shadows ?

Which colorways are glitter magnets ?

Seems like 2016-2017 pairs with black panels are affected most . Recently released Breds and Royals get talked about frequently . So colored/black toe variations are immune to the issue ?

Anyone get glitter on Triple Blacks from last year or this years Shadows ?
Had my black Ying Yang’s on night for Venom (design seemed appropriate). They needed a glitter wipe.

My Stezyck’s also get glitter - but it kind of works with the shoe, I just wipe to a uniform finish...

Had my black Ying Yang’s on night for Venom (design seemed appropriate). They needed a glitter wipe.

My Stezyck’s also get glitter - but it kind of works with the shoe, I just wipe to a uniform finish...
How are the ying yangs would you buy them again.

Back
Top Bottom