• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
meguiars has been recommended most

I had somebody on IG ask as well and I recommended Meguiars leather wipes and referred them to here. They were a bit reluctant believing that, and had concerns about it damaging the shoes, but it has been brought up here often enough that I have to assume it's generally safe, even though not all 1s are real leather...

meguiars has been recommended most
giphy.webp

make them guys shine

Stepson had Senior Night tonight at their football game, which they won 57-14. Since I had to be on the field, figured I'd put something clean on... Regardless of the heat, it was damn cold...

Based on a conversation had here last week, tied them in front, as to keep the tongue more in check, and it's a cleaner look indeed.

gplus7479353234498219905.jpg

Wait did you tie your shoes then loop the extra laces thru the next lace hole? I don’t think I ever seen or noticed that before

Got it from Nike chat. Just chat with them and ask for it. They’ll usually offer 10% but try and push for 20. It depends on the rep

the last time i tried to get a discount code through chat, i got a dbag named Carl or Karl who kept having to refer to his "coach" for everything, only to come back at the end and basically accused me of being a scammer because he feels i contacted them too many times for codes and denied me.

i told him straight up well stop sending me jacked up sneakers if u dont want me to ask yall for codes for wasting my time. im going to buy from footlocker because they wont call their loyal customers liars and scammers, bye....and that was that.

Wait did you tie your shoes then loop the extra laces thru the next lace hole? I don’t think I ever seen or noticed that before

Yes, I like the look of the lace tip sticking out this way, so as I tied them in front of the tongue and not all the way to the top, I figured I would feed the lace ends out that way, and I think it ended up looking good...

Back
Top Bottom