Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Off topic I really don't have a problem with anyone on the site (sure some may have a few disagreements and arguments when it comes to certain aspects) I'm a person who likes peace and tries to keep it (if I can).
Off topic I really don't have a problem with anyone on the site (sure some may have a few disagreements and arguments when it comes to certain aspects) I'm a person who likes peace and tries to keep it (if I can).
word to big bird...... i like 95 percent OF NT.... THE OTHER 5 PERCENT ARE JUST PEOPLE WHO SIR THE POT

naw i meant cleaning in general, not just sneakers. theres people out there who get their inner peace from cleaning around the house etc
as for cleaning kicks, i think i feel about that the same way u feel about lacing. i do not look forward to cleaning kicks at the end of the week. i mean i force myself to do it, but def do not enjoy it lol

but i cant judge, cause everybody has their own thing.

ill lace all ya kicks if u clean all mines, deal? :lol:
NOT A fan of cleaning up my kicks myself.. i do it anyway i will also clean the bottom of my kicks also

i showed these before
20181011_081910.jpg
20181011_081925.jpg

Repped because uou have the skull and flower D&S shorts

I personally never really clean my 1s they have to get quite dirty for me to get to that point. For the most part I like letting the wear, tear, and dirt accumulate for a while then when it's time to clean they give off a nice natural aged/vintagized look. I wear my 1s like i didnt pay 160-2k to have em lol

Does anyone own both pair of the "Gucci" Jordan 1's? they came out in both 2008 & then 2013. I have the 08 pair which became one of my favorite jays ever, great leather along with amazing comfort. However the 2013 pair from memory seemed to be a bit off in terms of quality.

for those who do own both, is their really a big difference in quality or was i just imagining

bro, i love lacing up a fresh pair of 1s. its actually something i look forward to when im breaking out a new pair for the first time. something about it soothes me, like its relaxing.

i probably sound like a wierdo right now. i dont really know how to explain it any better.

Man I hate lacing them cause I need all the laces to stay flat. But them things feel like turning all the time.

Man I hate lacing them cause I need all the laces to stay flat. But them things feel like turning all the time.

yea i figured out a solution to that a while ago. when you lace em through each hole, hold em flat and the right way between 2 fingers. now just run the lace through your fingers (while pinching down so they remain flat) into the lacehole all the way through. if ya dont hold the lace flat between ya fingers and just put it through the lacehole without, theyll twist.

Last edited:
its been discussed many times during releases why more NTers arent willing to be as helpful to others on here anymore in regards to oops etc....

this is exactly the reason why i, and alot of NTers dont oop or help "strangers" on here. theyll post like theyre decent people, and then show u their true colors and turn out to be racist little kids who deserve no help. why tf would anyone chance helping somebody who turns out to be like this?

Woooow what an *** smh. I lol'd when you said 'I'm not even black' :lol: I was just in that thread agreeing with what he said about Off Whites too. This is the #innanet :smh:

Back to the shoes:

I'm still tight I slept on Sails.

Woooow what an *** smh. I lol'd when you said 'I'm not even black' :lol: I was just in that thread agreeing with what he said about Off Whites too. This is the #innanet :smh:

Back to the shoes:

I'm still tight I slept on Sails.

yea i knew where it was headed. so i just let him go on and on about black people, and then dropped it on him at the end that im not even black. at that point it was too late for him.

i think halfway through he realized "OH SHOOT HES NOT BACKING DOWN, HE REALLY WANTS MY LOCATION. HE MIGHT ALSO REPORT ME OR POST THIS CONVO" and thats when u see him go from talking crazy, to "you really gonna fight a stranger? c'mon bro. oh this is getting old and immature im done good night bro" :lol:

but too late my guy, u already showed ya colors! and yea, im not a tough guy. i dont even like fighting. who does? but that dont mean i wont handle any1 who threatens me.

Black Toes with Red Laces might be my favorite sneaker in the world right now. If they were priced closer to $500 than to $750, I'd seriously consider copping.

Back
Top Bottom