Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ebay listing # prolly makes no sense but i’ve included it in some of my invoices and both sides were covered, no problems

its been discussed many times during releases why more NTers arent willing to be as helpful to others on here anymore in regards to oops etc....

this is exactly the reason why i, and alot of NTers dont oop or help "strangers" on here. theyll post like theyre decent people, and then show u their true colors and turn out to be racist little kids who deserve no help. why tf would anyone chance helping somebody who turns out to be like this?

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
its been discussed many times during releases why more NTers arent willing to be as helpful to others on here anymore in regards to oops etc....

this is exactly the reason why i, and alot of NTers dont oop or help "strangers" on here. theyll post like theyre decent people, and then show u their true colors and turn out to be racist little kids who deserve no help. why tf would anyone chance helping somebody who turns out to be like this?

:smh: this thread is probably the biggest jordan thread on nt besides the nt sb thread. I see some new names here and there, lurkers, and its difficult to know if people can be trusted and helped or not.

trust is hard to make and easy to break.

It might be better to make a whitelist of people you might count on or give help to.

generally speaking most of the regulars in here look helpful/trustworthy.

smh at the discrimination. meth just banned like 3 other people.

I wouldn't even think about droppin 2Gs of some fake *** leather made in China shoes, I don't care how limited they are. You can have someone custom hand make you a pair out of real leather or exotic animals for less if you really want to ball out and have a one of a kind pair... I get kinda sick dropping $200 on these sweatshop shoes.

I wouldn't even think about droppin 2Gs of some fake *** leather made in China shoes, I don't care how limited they are. You can have someone custom hand make you a pair out of real leather or exotic animals for less if you really want to ball out and have a one of a kind pair... I get kinda sick dropping $200 on these sweatshop shoes.

:lol:

And all your matching Polos?

:smh: this thread is probably the biggest jordan thread on nt besides the nt sb thread. I see some new names here and there, lurkers, and its difficult to know if people can be trusted and helped or not.

trust is hard to make and easy to break.

It might be better to make a whitelist of people you might count on or give help to.

generally speaking most of the regulars in here look helpful/trustworthy.

smh at the discrimination. meth just banned like 3 other people.

there are maybe 3-4 people on here that i would honestly not mind going out of my way to help them wether it be an oop or whatever. and thats cause ive had dm/text convos with them for a while and weve looked out for each other. some real down to earth genuine cool dudes.

and i agree that a lot of the regulars in here seem super cool. there may b a few bad seeds on here, but there are a ton of helpful members as well, even some of the newer ones. ill give @rooster a shoutout as an example.

I would definitely trust the guys that frequent the thread mostly vs the ones that pop in and then pop out only when releases are happening. Most of ya'll seem pretty alright forreal.

A bit off topic but kinda related: I’m tryna become more of a regular but my comments are always being delayed due to needing mod approval. Any idea when that goes away?

Whoa, what the hell prompted that? He either got banned or deleted his account cause his account is no longer available.
And yeah there's thousands of members on NT, but there are only a few that I'd be willing to help, have helped, and received help.

Back
Top Bottom