Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'll always say this, aside from what people may think any sbb colorblocked shoe will look much more aesthetically pleasing when white or sail laces are thrown into them and gives them an extra layer that sets the shoe off right. Its the perfect amount of balance for the shoes. Also on feet of course are the pines, almost reunited with the rest of my collection so I can start switching everything up!

20181010_155140.jpg

That looks terrible.

Y'all must not really like 1s if a simple lace change can make a shoe go from "need" or "want" to "omg the horror the horror, white laces! Make it stop my eyes burn! They're terrible"

only black laces for me

611FBE4F-4AAD-4D6E-8094-4714B5FEA9DB.jpeg

Damn I still need a pair. In most cases the white on white and black on black is a good look.

Just stop it. If you like sail laces on those that’s cool it’s ur thing. But stop trying to convince ppl that’s better than black laces cuz it’s not.

All I'm saying is people should give it a whirl instead of knocking it before even trying it. I do black laces and switch laces around often with my collection to see what works for my aesthetic and personal taste. But I am in disbelief that a contrasting pair of laces can make a shoe go from a "need these in my collection" to a "this is terrible"

And if you can't tell 0takusamsay 0takusamsay I'm just bustin ya chops. Do you bruh. lol

I gotcha bruh lol I can tell if this was a convo in front of people they could tell by the facetious and farcical tone in my voice that I'm just f*ckin around. Wear what y'all like yall but dont knock somethin until you try it is all I'm tryin to say.

is there anything absolutely imperative that should be on a PayPal invoice when buying direct from someone instead of through ebay?

I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of pines. the invoice I received has the shoe name, size, colorway, and "authentic." I think he forgot to list the condition, but the pics I got through IG did show they were DS.

the laces just add too much white/sail in the shoe when the side panels are enough; imo

but i lace my 1's like af1's away, so pay me no mind

is there anything absolutely imperative that should be on a PayPal invoice when buying direct from someone instead of through ebay?

I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of pines. the invoice I received has the shoe name, size, colorway, and "authentic." I think he forgot to list the condition, but the pics I got through IG did show they were DS.
if you will return if they aren't ds then you want that in the description

How so? Like what is it about the contrast that makes the shoe look so terrible? It's still the same shoe

Just looks trash to me, that's just IMO, you keep rocking em that way bro.

All I'm saying is people should give it a whirl instead of knocking it before even trying it.

We don't need to try it if we can clearly see yours and it's a no go for us. But again, rock yours anyway you want, it's just not for me.

ebay listing number imo
attach couple of pics

State the size, exact condition, color way, and make sure you’re paying for a “100% authentic” pair of Jordan’s.

Back
Top Bottom