• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
tenor.gif

anybody else's shadows noticeably lower in height than their other 1s?

makes me not want to wear them

Ordered 1’s off StockX this weekend !

Seeing this dudes crappy situation got me on the defensive already . StockX is reputable but for future reference , what are some surefire legit check methods yall swear by when it comes to 1’s ?

1) R on sole has to have a tight V at the legs
2) R & D in wings logo must be touching
3) Lace bag should be on top eyelet of left shoe
(please correct me if any of mine are wrong)

Ordered 1’s off StockX this weekend !

Seeing this dudes crappy situation got me on the defensive already . StockX is reputable but for future reference , what are some surefire legit check methods yall swear by when it comes to 1’s ?

1) R on sole has to have a tight V at the legs
2) R & D in wings logo must be touching
3) Lace bag should be on top eyelet of left shoe
(please correct me if any of mine are wrong)
the good ole smell test. 1s have a unique smell to them and fakes can't seem to get it right

Nikes quality control is waaaaay too inconsistent to be using some of these fake vs. authentic test signs that sneaker world holds as merit.

Look how many times we've seen someone say : "My pair from Nike has different leather than my pair from Eastbay." or "My lace bag from ___ is a different size then the ones from ___" and so on.

So unless it's something super drastic (like a really weird shape) I wouldnt hold any of this stuff as for sure signs.

Last edited:
NIKE quality aside. We still have to educate ourselves on these fakes if we're gonna continue to buy from non authorized retailers... Stock X, in person, shoe conventions, Goat, ebay, Kixify, who ever!!!

Even with what was said earlier about the "R". Seems like the reps are continuously trying to improve the quality with every new model...
These are what I've researched. Now see that reps with the "R" have the V-shape. But if you look closely, the "R" shape is not pronounce, it's weird looking.

3 different models. Yet the real pairs have the R looking very pronounced and the fake looking wierd...
20181014_223351.jpg
20181014_223600.jpg
20181014_223450.jpg

We gotta know some type of clues to look for...

Nikes quality control is waaaaay too inconsistent to be using some of these fake vs. authentic test signs that sneaker world holds as merit.

Look how many times we've seen someone say : "My pair from Nike has different leather than my pair from Eastbay." or "My lace bag from ___ is a different size then the ones from ___" and so on.

So unless it's something super drastic (like a really weird shape) I wouldnt hold any of this stuff as for sure signs.
always trusted the tight v in the ®; hope they don't find out in the fakes factory

Just how blurred are the lines between real and fake pairs nowadays? Even if there is a flaw/difference, the fake factories are looking at real vs fake comparisons and making changes to get it closer to the real thing. It's gonna get to a point where there will be no way to distinguish between real/fake.

Man i could never buy shoes from a stranger
Are they real?
Did he try them on?
Do they look DS?
I would go crazy! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom