• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah that's true
But in general if you are gonna pay over retail for something i would just go thru stockx or goat etc...
Why chance it

I spent 450 Canadian in this shoe so that’s about 350 American. Thanks all for being here in my time of need...

Meanwhile me on the phone while reading this post ...

200x200px-ZC-fe675e10_BlackManDropsPhone.gif

Gesshhh!!!

Yeah that's true
But in general if you are gonna pay over retail for something i would just go thru stockx or goat etc...
Why chance it
For some semi GR shoe that dropped relatively recently I agree, now some joints that dropped 5+ years ago that only one guy has that doesn’t even know what an app is is a different story

Red Laces!!! Looking Good For My Christmas Fit Lol!!!
naw, that's def not the move; gucci on christmas wouldn't be "gucci" ppl would think it's holiday dressing; now new years or thanksgiving, that's the move because everyone will say oh you ready for christmas

Legit or not? Bought it off a guy and the purple laces were ripped off unpackaged with no sign of packaging, why would someone do that? Also In the picture of the wing the r doesn’t look like it’s attached to the d like in my Bred 2013 pair
In all fairness, he's not the only one posting fake Purple's up in here. Not my job to be the Fake Police though... Fakes are getting really good, but there are tells.
jordan.jpg

Outside of what has been stated, the swoosh is too fat, and the stitch that crosses the swoosh is jacked. Aside from the stitch just being off on one of your pics, it's too close to the swoosh, (Because the swoosh is too fat.)

Last edited:
In all fairness, he's not the only one posting fakes Purple's up in here. Not my job to be the Fake Police though... Fakes are getting really good, but there are tells.
jordan.jpg

Outside of what has been stated, the swoosh is too fat, and the stitch that crosses the swoosh is jacked. Aside from the stitch just being off on one of your pics, it's too close to the swoosh, (Because the swoosh is too fat.)

who else u seen post a fake pair? that person might be unaware and may appreciate knowing

Just how blurred are the lines between real and fake pairs nowadays? Even if there is a flaw/difference, the fake factories are looking at real vs fake comparisons and making changes to get it closer to the real thing. It's gonna get to a point where there will be no way to distinguish between real/fake.
There are tons of fakes on eBay for sure - some blatant, some not so blatant. I got got with some less than perfect pictures from a seller with 500+ perfect feedback. (I don't think he knew, and yes he took the return.) The fakes are getting really good. The manufacturers are getting better at getting the same materials.

StockX offers some security, but they mess up too.

some unique scanning system for each pair would help. sorta like how sneakercon is doing it. would probably cost a ton to implement this new system and alotta kinks would need to be worked out.

not saying itll totally eliminate the problem. but itll help.

What if you got a fake pair that is of a better quality than the legit pair? Would you care? I don't think I would personally care if it was of a better quality without flaws. I'd be mad at paying resale but if I paid what fake sites charge usually retail or below I don't think I'd flip shjt.

What if you got a fake pair that is of a better quality than the legit pair? Would you care? I don't think I would personally care if it was of a better quality without flaws. I'd be mad at paying resale but if I paid what fake sites charge usually retail or below I don't think I'd flip shjt.

ehh i get where u comming from....but i dont wanna be rocking no fakes. thats just me tho.

Yo if it was like 2011 banned quality I wouldn't care tbh lol I'd acknowledge That theyre fakes. The problem with fakes are people who get swindled thinking they're gettin something legit or people trying to pass them off and rock them as real and authentic knowing theyre not. A "customizer" will completely deconstruct a shoe and replace everything with new materials and only use the sole and outsole and stitch the branding on them and stamp wings on it and it's considered a custom. People go crazy for it but still it's technically a fake.

It’s the dupe that’s key. No one wants something that isn’t what they think it is. Personally, if I can’t afford the real thing, I’m not buying a fake either.

For sure the dupe is key lol if I knowingly purchased a pair of fake frags with 2011 banned quality I would never pass them off as real. Actually Id double up and wear them until I could afford real frags

For sure the dupe is key lol if I knowingly purchased a pair of fake frags with 2011 banned quality I would never pass them off as real. Actually Id double up and wear them until I could afford real frags

A lot of things are over priced as **** and if there is a quality replica out there it’s understandable. Closet I’ve come to that scenario is an Eames lounge chair. Real one is $5000 plus. Replica is around $1500.

It’s the dupe that’s key. No one wants something that isn’t what they think it is. Personally, if I can’t afford the real thing, I’m not buying a fake.

paying retail price for fakes is bad enough....imagine paying resell price for fakes. omg. idc how good quality is compared to the real joints, it aint right.

Dang I've never been tempted by fakes but those Purples didn't look bad.... :nerd:

I don't think I can do it, but I'm just saying you never know. :lol:

NIKE quality aside. We still have to educate ourselves on these fakes if we're gonna continue to buy from non authorized retailers... Stock X, in person, shoe conventions, Goat, ebay, Kixify, who ever!!!

Even with what was said earlier about the "R". Seems like the reps are continuously trying to improve the quality with every new model...
These are what I've researched. Now see that reps with the "R" have the V-shape. But if you look closely, the "R" shape is not pronounce, it's weird looking.

3 different models. Yet the real pairs have the R looking very pronounced and the fake looking wierd...
20181014_223351.jpg
20181014_223600.jpg
20181014_223450.jpg

We gotta know some type of clues to look for...

This false tho

Check 2013 pairs come with both the short swoosh and long swoosh on opposite shoes

I haven’t checked any of the newer ones tho

Back
Top Bottom