Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think they could easily achieve and generate interest by dropping prices or slowing down release schedules. Nike/JB have enough popular models they have successfully been able to do this time and time again. Look at the rollercoaster popularity of Foamposites and their changing pricing structure, for example.

How will that help? This would actually be hurting them. Despite if you purchase or not there are some people who purchase every release, every Saturday.

Starting to face the dilemma I've been fearing for a while... should I keep my double-up Black Toes or sell them?

:emoji_innocent:: Black Toes are probably my favorite Nike sneaker, ever
:emoji_imp:: They're kissing $600 on StockX in my size (10)
:emoji_innocent:: I've been meaning to tongue-swap my worn pair with my Carmine 1s, thereby giving me one pair of each tongue style
:emoji_imp:: .... $600
:emoji_innocent:: I really want to ensure I always have a nice pair of BTs I can wear til I die
:emoji_imp:: AJ1s last forever, especially considering due to my sneaker collection I could go over a calendar year without wearing the same pair twice, BTs will probably re-retro a dozen more times before I croak..... and I can sell them for $600

I'm so torn right now :frown:

IMAG0204.jpg
Gym Reds today.

Just want to say I've always been a fan of your style... Love seeing other cats rocking really clean Staple, Diamond, etc in their pics and not always just trying stunting with YSL, Gucci, Supreme, etc. :nthat:

Starting to face the dilemma I've been fearing for a while... should I keep my double-up Black Toes or sell them?

:emoji_innocent:: I've been meaning to tongue-swap my worn pair with my Carmine 1s, thereby giving me one pair of each tongue style
:emoji_innocent:: I really want to ensure I always have a nice pair of BTs I can wear til I die
:emoji_imp:: AJ1s last forever, especially considering due to my sneaker collection I could go over a calendar year without wearing the same pair twice, BTs will probably re-retro a dozen more times before I croak..... and I can sell them for $600

Way too serious about this

Had to grab the red and navy metallics before I can't. Can't wait for them to come in!! Now to try and get the UNC (not OW) for a decent price before they go up.

This is the exact dilemma i'm in with my 2nd pair of Breds. My favorite sneaker, but part of me wants to sell.

I use my main pair as beaters and you wouldn't be able to tell they're beaters at all. So in the back of my mind I think, when the hell will I ever get to wear my 2nd pair ? Could be 5 years or more. And like you said ...they'll most likely retro by then.

Really no point of doubling up on 1s imo. And then there's the glitter situation.

Back
Top Bottom