Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
tonytobacco tonytobacco Pre-remastered pairs, my Barons & Gym Reds were tight as well. I didn't try taking the insole out. I can comfortably fit my true size with the remasters so I'd say most pairs before Fragments ran about a half size small.

Damn when did game royals go up in price like that. Was looking to purchase a pair and then joints is like over $300 now. ****.

I never thought about this before but do Jordan 1s fit the same size wise to the pre remasters?

sz 13s were tight but almost doable without an insole when I had my 2014 black/whites. Are 13s bigger now?
For me and my true sz 12, everything from 01'-03' and 12' KO's, I have to go up a half size as they run small length and width wise. The remastered KO's run only half sz small length wise. Some of the Nouveau are like this as well. As far as regular 1's from 07'- 18' with the pre-remastered mold, even though they are more narrow, still fit me true to size. I have no big toe or pinky toe issues with those. It's just a little tight on top of the foot when wearing Forcefields with the old mold. With remastered I don't even notice them.

All 1s gonna go up in value at this point. Curious to see how the greens and purples end up post release. I doubt either hit Red Toe hype.

With the fact that both the Green and Purple pair are releasing on the same damn day, I have a sneaking suspicion that they're either going to be regional, or they're limited. Instead of producing, hypothetically, 100k pairs of each color, totaling 200k pairs, they'll make 50k pairs of each, totaling 100k between the both of them.

All 1s gonna go up in value at this point. Curious to see how the greens and purples end up post release. I doubt either hit Red Toe hype.

Almost ANY Bred cw of OG 1s seem to go up in value prettt significantly.

Hell, even Bred and Chi OG lows have gone up in value significantly.

I spent entirely too much time trying to figure out why you thought this guy had an STI (sexually transmitted infection), how his leg could’ve ended up in a cast because of an STI, and why you would complement it...

Been a long day...
haha all good - I should've said Subaru STI instead.

was going to start wearing/beating the OG sails but they seem to fit a wee bit narrower/tighter than other colors. are these still available anywhere? I need an 8.

Man my 1s started off having these 3 white dots. Didn't think they were mold at all so I tried to wipe them off and they spread the entire black side panel lol

Back
Top Bottom